Chapter 26

Chapter 26

I just shook my head and then went right back to backstage.

John was standing there with his arms crossed. I just smiled at him.

“I didn’t do or say anything so you can’t yell at me.” He smiled and rolled his eyes. Then we looked back at the TV and Rusev was going to pay him a tribute.

“Rachel!” I turned and saw Paige running to me.

“I have a match against Brie next. Wanna come out with me? In case they pull something.” I smiled and nodded.

“I’ll be back.” And kissed his cheek.  I went back to Paige and she winked at me.

“So you and John?” She bumped her hip with me.

“No we are just friends.”

“Looks more than that.”

It was her time to go out. Then the devil twins came out.

“COME ON PAIGE!!” I slammed on the mat.

“Shut up!” I heard Nicole scream.

“COME ON PAIGE!!!” Now I'm just gonna piss her off.

“Kick her ass Paige!” She was on a roll. I started to laugh when Paige used Brie against Nicole and knocked her down. I ran to Paige’s side and hugged her. Once we got backstage Paige went to the locker room but I had to stay with John because the Rusev segment is next. I sat on a crate to watch and John stood in front of me leaning against it I had my chin on his shoulder watching and my arms on his shoulders also.

They started showing good things about him then it cut off and started showing every time he’s been attacked and down. I started to shake a little.

“Come on we gotta go out there.” He grabbed my hand and we went out there. He started talking then Rusev started to attack him. They were fighting and me well I was freaking out. Rusev I think poked John in the eye then slammed his head on the screen.

“JOHN!” I screamed and ran to his side. Finally refs came out to stop Rusev and help John. We got him to the trainer’s room so they could check on him. I was sitting in the chair just sitting there staring into space.

“Rachel!” I snapped out of it and looked at John. I got up and went to his side.

“Hey you okay?”

“I'm superman I'm invincible.” I laughed when he said that.

“Even Superman has his kryptonite. Now come on Superman let’s get you to the bus.”

First we grabbed our things and then went back to the bus. Once we were there John went to shower and put on pajamas. I went to the bed room and was about to change but my phone was ringing.

“Hello.”

“Hey Rach it’s Hunter. We are putting you in a dark match tonight. Sound good?”

“Hell yeah it does. Who am I fightin’?” he laughed

“I like the excitement. Oh and you are teaming with Dean and Roman to face Seth, Show, and Kane. Oh and if you can wear something different than you did before. So you could blend with Roman and Dean. We don’t need another whole Batista thing.” That made me laugh.

“No problem boss.”

“Be ready by the end of the show.” With that he hung up.

“Who was that?” I didn’t notice John came out already.