When we arrived at the venue, media and press are already surrounding the place. Jennie kept on answering questions and being photographed. While me, I make sure the place is safe. Of course, my men and officers are just around the corner.

We are enjoying the event. Jennie was approached by a TV Producer inside the shop. She asked my fiancé if she wants to be a judge on a new reality TV show called Seoul Runway. It's going to be a competition between young fashion designers. The show will run for six months. I saw Jennie's eyes and she is so happy about it. She asked my opinion about it and i just told her if she's happy, then she must do it. So there, they already made a deal.

There's this guy i have been eyeing from afar. He's been looking at Jennie for a while now. Who is he? Why does he look at my fiancé like he's going to eat her. He's good looking and really charming. But i think, I am better.

"Babe, the guy in front of us on the right side. Do you know him?" I asked her while she's been hugging my arm or holding my hand alternately since we came here.

"Baby, That's Kim Jongin. They call him Kai. He's a singer." She said. Sorry baby i don't know him.

"Why are his eyes darted on you?" I asked curiously. No, I'm not curious. My instincts are strong.

"Babe, he was one of my suitors before." Jennie said while looking at me in the eyes.

After a while. This Kai approached us. He hugged Jennie and she's so happy talking to him. Like I am not around. She introduced mo to this Kai and I just nodded and presented my serious default face. I noticed his hand sliding on Jennie's waist and he is whispering something.

I grabbed his hand and gripped it without saying a word. He's really got the guts to do it in front of me, huh. I stopped when Jennie told me to stop since Kai is obviously in so much pain.

My anger is near its boiling point. I told Jennie that i will just get some air outside.

But not too long, she followed me at the parking lot.

We decided to go home.

The moment we opened the dooor of the room. I took my coat off and unbuttoned my longsleeves shirt.

I followed Jennie as she approaches the bathroom but before she entered it, I snaked my arm to her belly and pulled her close to me.

I made her face the wall and undressed her totally.
She faced me to unbuckle my belt and pull down my pants and boxers.

After she did that, i made her face the wall again. Held her wrists together and I sucked her neck and licked her ears while I rub my cock in between her butt.

I let go of her wrists and snake my arm to her pussy while the other is gripping her right boob as I pull her body and made her back rub my chest.

She turned around and faced me while she held my nape with her warm hand while the other is giving me a handjob and I am so fucking hard. So hard that i want to hammer my thing inside her already.

I kissed her lips and licked those sexy luscious lips. My tongue entered her mouth sexily. Her tongue is as hot as her liquids below as i am dipping my middle finger on her clit. I scattered her wetness from the center up to her clit and she keeps flinching and her butt stretching backwards already.