Still Into You

Depuis le début

"Maybe," I said, not knowing where I would be without Harry, and One Direction.

"I would have seen your work and wanted you immediately, you are fucking talented Anna don't you ever forget that."

I just smiled, grinning at Harry as I practically skipped through the streets with him, like I was floating on cloud nine or something.

We ended up grabbing bagels and coffee, going to sit in a small park near the cafe, the sun shining unusually brightly for a April morning.

We made comfortable small talk, Harry talking about what he was going to sing on the radio tomorrow, and what I was going to dress him in since it would be a recorded performance.

"You know you can pick out your own outfits for these things right?" I asked with a laugh before taking a large slurp of my coffee.

"Yeah but you always seem to have the correct judgment for these things," he said.

"We can find something today when we go shopping," I said.

"Like we need to buy any more clothes," Harry added with a laugh as I rested my head on his shoulder, feeling the vibrations of his laughter spread through my body.

"You can never have enough clothes, especially for you."

One of the things I have learnt as a stylist, is that you can never have enough outfits, especially when you are wearing different pieces every day and you are able to mix and match to your hearts content.

"You're a bad influence."

"Hey! I love outfit repeating, I've literally had the boots I'm wearing today since I met you guys."

"Outfit repeating is not a crime."

"Amen baby," I said with a grin, Harry placing a kiss on the top of my head, the two of us sitting in the gardens for a little while longer, enjoying the peace and quiet of the day.

We eventually made the decision to go shopping, with time escaping us like it always does when we have free days before a show.

"So, is there anything particular you are after?" I asked as we stepped into a vintage store, shooting the girl at the counter a quick greeting before I started pursuing the racks.

"I never really know, you seem to always know better than me," Harry said nonchalantly, his sunglasses still covering his eyes.

"You can take your sunglasses off, nobody is going to find you in here," I said, confused as to why he still had them on.

"Oh, yeah fuck," he said awkwardly, placing them back on his head and I just nodded before going back to scanning the racks, looking to find something for Harry to wear in Dublin tomorrow.

Harry helped me go through the obscene amount of racks, even finding a vintage Polo Ralph Lauren jumper that was screaming my name.

"God, I remember my dad having a jumper just like this," I said fondly, thinking about the navy jumper my dad practically wore until it fell apart.

I smiled at the thought of Lauren and I always bickering of who got to wear his jumper, both of us having a weird obsession with it when we were little, the fabric of the thing practically swallowing us whole.