THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN

Start from the beginning

"What? No! She'll freak out if she find out about guys. I mean yeah she'll probably freak out. She doesn't even know that I have a boyfriend" I told them.

"Still we need to visit her" Woosung said before leaving us on the living room.

"Yah we cannot just visit my mom just like that" I told the test of the guys.

"Don't worry we aren't coming it's just you and Woosung" Minhyuk said.

"It's what the alpha said and we cannot do something about it" Shownu said.

"Why don't you just visit your mom?" Hyungwon asked.

"It will be heartbreaking for her, I haven't visit or text hear since I moved here at Seoul" I explained. "And it might turn into a misunderstanding if Woosung and I suddenly appeared out of nowhere" I added.

"I think Woosung can handle it, he'll come up with some excuses" Kihyun said. "Come on you should rest now" he got up from the couch.

"You'll use my room" Kihyun said.

"How about you??" I asked him.

"There's another two room besides mine" Kihyun told me.

"And the other guys?"

"Don't worry they'll be sleeping downstairs on the basement there's enough room for them" Kihyun said leading the way to his bedroom. He open the door for me letting me in. I look around his room and it was really tidy not what I've expected.

"It's a little creepy they have bedrooms on the basement" I thought.

"Actually the basement is like a small apartment not like the basement you're imagining" Kihyun said. I turn around shocked that he answered my question in my head.

"Stop playing dump you know Vampires can read your mind and I have Vampire dna on my blood" Kihyun interrupt not letting me say a word. "Goodnight then" he said before closing the door.

When did I become so comfortable to Kihyun. Why does my guts says to trust him with all my heart. I lay on the bed and close my eyes.

--------------
"Mom!!!" The little boy cried.

"Take your sister, save yourself I'll distract them, hide there until morning" the girl said giving the baby and the little boy a kiss on their foreheads.

"How about dad?" The boy cried.

"Don't look for Daddy okay, just stay there until morning, do you understand mommy?" The girl asked before giving the two children another look before running away.

I was about to approach the two children but a group of vampires came so I hide behind the large rock infront of me.

"Look over there, there's the mother" the Vampires said and quickly run following the girl who left the two of her children. Once the Vampires are gone I quickly run towards the two. Oh my god they're so young, the little boy looks like he's around 3 to 5 yrs old and the other one was still a baby.

I was about to get the baby but my sight started to blurred out my head is spinning. My vision become black and I felt myself falling down. I open my eyes and it was already morning, I saw the boy caressing the baby before running away while looking around. I passed out for a little and when I open my eyes I saw the little boy tripped, I pushed myself up and about to run towards the little boy but a grey wolf pup came towards him. Then soon later another wolf came it looks like the wolf pup's mother, they took the little boy with them.
----------------------

"Minkyung-ah, are you awake?" I woke up by the knocking on the door. "Minkyung-ah come out" I heard Woosung's voice.

"Hyung she might be still sleeping" I heard Hyungwon said.

"No, we're going somewhere" Woosung said. "Minkyung-ah come out" Woosung keeps on knocking on the door.

"Hyung let her sleep a little more" Hyungwon said then finally Woosung stopped knocking on the door.

Finally I'm able to sleep more. I lay back on my bed pulling the blanket to cover myself.

"Get up" I heard Woosung's voice once again but I just ignored him. Then he pulled the blanket away from me.

"Omg Woosung go away" I told him covering my face with the pillow.

"Omg Changkyun of all the girls out there you picked a lazy one" Woosung said snatching the pillow away from me.

"Okay I'm up" I said giving up. I sat on the bed pulling the hoodie down to cover my eyes. "How did you get in the door is locked"

"Window" He said pointing at the window.

"Yah, why did you do that? What if you saw something"

"Like what?" He asked raising one of his eyebrow.

"Like me naked, I mean I sleep naked sometimes" I said avoiding to make an eye contact with him.

"Yes I know especially when you sleep with my brother. Plus I know you'll not going to do that cause you know to yourself that you're with 10 guys here" Woosung said. "Wash up wear this we'll go visit your mom" he said threwing the paper bag to me before making his way towards the door. I open the paper bag and saw a girl's outfit.

"What is this??"

"I just bought it, so get wash up we need to get going" Woosung said before exiting the room.

KIHYUN' POV

I was sitting in the couch, having a talk with Jaehyeong when Woosung and Minkyung passed by.

"Are you leaving already?" I asked and Woosung response. "You're not having breakfast before you go?"

"Yeah let's eat something before we go" Minkyung said.

"I don't usually eat breakfast, so just some bread and eat it on our way there" Woosung said.

"Argh! Let's get going now, just buy me something along the way" Minkyung said pushing Woosung all the way out.

"Are you sure you don't want us to come along?" Jaehyeong asked and Woosung shouted yes from outside.

"I'll leave you here, I'm going to cook breakfast" I told Jaehyeong patting his shoulder.

"You haven't cook breakfast? But you're asking them to eat before they go" Jaehyeong said.

"I knew that they will refuse. Quit playing dumb you know I can see predictions" I told him before making my way towards the kitchen.

I was in the middle of preparing something when I suddenly picture a scene.

"You just walk into our trap"

I dropped the plate I was holding. What does she mean trap. Why am I seeing this now??

🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘
Sorry if I took so long to update, but here is it now. Hope you guys doing okay, stay safe💖
~>TM