12

Jared POV

It has been a couple of days since we've arrived from the Paris trip. I must admit, Jayden had great guts to say all those things to mom when she told us she's pregnant. I was thinking of saying those things but that would have been rude and would have hurt mom deeply.

Truth of the matter is, I ain't really that excited about mom's pregnancy mostly because that Shawn impregnated her.

"Did you hear me Jared?" I heard. I snapped out of my thoughts and Mr Thompson had his eyes on me.

I must have spaced out again in his Math class.

"Umm, I heard you Mr Thompson," I said nervously as I scratched the back of my head.

He nodded and he sat on his desk. "Then go," he said.

Go? Go where?

"You can go to the principal's office," he said.

"O-kay," I said as I got out of my seat.

The principal? What does she want from me? Last I checked I wasn't in any mischief.

I patiently sat in the waiting area as I waited for my name to be called.

"Mr Knowles, get inside," the principal said as she walked out of her office. I got out of my seat and walked over to her then I followed her into her office. "Have a seat," she said in the most serious tone as she sat back on her chair.

I swallowed hard, sinking further into my seat.

Beyonce POV

"Tell us bitch! What the fuck is it that you wanted to tell us?!"

Tiffany basically yelled over the phone. I was in my office in one of my restaurants and I decided to FaceTime Tiffany, Kelly and Michelle.

"What is it girl?"

Michelle chimed in. I love keeping people on the edge of their seats.

"Beyonce Giselle Knowles! I'm about four-five seconds from crawling out of this screen and coming to give you an ass whopping!"

Kelly said.

I chuckled. "Fine I'll tell y'all," I said then I bit my bottom lip. "I've been meaning to tell y'all something."

"Spill it!"

They said in unison.

I held my iPhone with my hand and properly positioned the angle of the camera. I lifted up my shirt.

"I'm pregnant," I said smiling. You'd swear someone told them they won a zillion dollars because they were screaming in excitement in an instant. "One at a time," I said as I put down my shirt.

"So you and Shawn went to Paris to make babies?!"

Tiffany yelled in amusement.

I shook my head. "I'm actually four months pregnant," I said.

"Firstly, congratulations. Secondly, your ass is great at keeping secrets. How the fuck we didn't notice?"