3

Beyonce POV

"Damn! I love having a best friend who owns multiple restaurants!" Tiffany shrieked in excitement then she took a bite off her burger. "This vegetarian burger is da shit girl."

Kelly and Tiffany are on their lunch breaks so they decided to come on over to one of my restaurants to eat.

"Sooo, what's been happening in your lives? We haven't been hanging out that much lately," I said.

"Tiffany has a man in her life," Kelly blurted out and Tiffany hit her upside the head. "What? Its the truth."

"Spill the tea girl," I said to Tiffany as I pretended to sip a cup of tea.

"I don't know what that bitch is talking about?" She said trying to conceal her smile.

"We blushing now? Okay," I said.

"Girl, I'm telling you. I once overheard Tiffany talking over the phone like 'Baby you're the man. I love you and I can't wait to see you again. I love you'. I heard her saying all that," Kelly said in such a dramatic tone.

I busted out laughing. "Who is he?" I asked as I looked at Tiffany.

"I don't fuck and tell," she said and she pretended to zip her mouth close.

This guy must be really special to her because Tiffany doesn't keep her relationships a secret from us. They must be serious with each other.

"Oh, so y'all fucking?" I asked with my arms crossed.

Tiffany chuckled a bit then she smirked. "We ain't fucking. We be making love all night long," she pouted.

"Ohhhh la love!" Kelly and I said in unison then we high fived each other.

"How long y'all been exclusive?" I asked.

"A year," she said nonchalantly.

"A year? How your loud ass self kept a secret that long?" Kelly said obviously as shocked as I am. "Awe, you must really love this guy. I'm happy for you Tiff."

"Me too. You deserve to be in love just like everyone else," I smiled at Tiffany.

"Y'all bitches bout to make me cry. I don't want my mascara running," she said fanning herself.

My phone then started ringing. I picked it up from the table and I started smiling when I saw the caller ID.

"Hey baby," I said answering my phone.

Shawn chuckled on the other line.

"Hey Peaches. You looked so cute when you were blushing as you stared at your phone."

"Huh?"

"You look really cute with them jeans on baby boo. They are hugging your ass just right."

"How you know what I'm wearing?"

He chuckled some more.

This nigga thinks I'm joking but I'm dead serious. How the hell he know what I'm doing?

"Look behind you."

I turned around and I was met with Shawn who was lounging in the waiting area. I guess he has already ordered his food. He blew me a kiss and I blushed hella hard.