Reunited pt 2

♡ ♡ ♡

                             ♡ ♡ ♡

                             ♡ ♡ ♡

Damien was still in a daze as he walked back into the room, his eyes frantically searching for Bella in the crowded place, the same woman he had been wishing to get away from.

He spotted her at the bar, surrounded by some desperate men. Fuck, she had to ruin things!

Damien practically sprinted to bar and without a warning, dragged Bella to a corner of the room and the drunk, clueless woman trailed along.

"Fuck Bella! I told you , not here..they shouldn't know about our.. complications. You have to ruin everything! Did your brain fall of somewhere or what!? Or did you have one in the first place!", Damien bellowed, glaring at the stupidity of the woman who dared put his reputation on the line. After all, that's what he had always cared about, his reputation, his wealth, his power, his image.

"Stop yelling Damie-"

"You know what? Shut the fuck up! I can't tolerate to hear your screeching. Just tell me what are you wearing?"

Bella was outraged, he couldn't tolerate to hear her "screeching", how ironic! He was the same man who would almost come undone by the sound of her moaning. But Isabella knew better than that, she knew that bringing it up now wouldn't change a thing. She had believed and married a selfish piece of shit and she has to live with it. Divorce was not an option for her, both Damien and her father were benefitting from their alliance, they wouldn't let her back off. At least her father won't. And no matter what, she couldn't deny the attraction she felt for Damien. No man could satisfy her like he did and she was addicted, way too addicted to leave.

Bella sighed as the cruel realisation hit her again like a fierce tidal wave, that's all their marriage was left to be, an alliance.

She was nothing but a business deal that brought enormous profits, both to Damien and her father.

Bella almost frowned at the thought when Damien's voice interrupted her again.

"Now don't fucking tell me you are deaf! Stop day dreaming..I asked you something, didn't I? What are you wearing?", Damien seethed, he wasn't known to be a man of little patience for nothing. Nor was he kind to people, especially not to Bella.