He remembered that? That was so sweet. It had been a while since he played nursemaid and fed her chicken soup as she recovered from the flu. 

"Yes."

Callie imagined she heard covers moving, a mattress dipping and pillows being plumped. 

"Lights on or off?" she asked a little uncertainly.

"Doesn't matter." A smile came through in his voice. "And you don't have to be nervous, Cal. It's me."

"I know. But I don't..."

"Don't what?" he asked when her voice trailed off. "Want to do this? If you're not ready, we can talk 'til you fall asleep. We don't have to -"

"No. It's not that. I am ready. I swear. Really ready. I just..." She took a deep breath and confessed, "I don't know what to do or say or how far you want me to go."

"I want you to do what feels good. Say whatever you like," he said firmly. "And go all the way."

Callie's mouth went dry. "And you'll do the same?"

"Yes."

She reached out and switched off her bedside lamp so she could focus on the sound of his voice. "Should I start by telling you what I want to do to you?"

There was a somewhat strangled sound from his end of the line. "I'm already close, babe. You do that and I'm not gonna last five minutes."

Callie grinned into the darkness. "Really?"

"Really. Let's get you to the same place."

He thought she wasn't? She sucked in a breath and in the spirit of no holding back, informed him, "I've been wet since you kissed me at the subway station."

"O-kay. Then I should probably tell you, if there wasn't a crowd on the tour, I would have fucked you on that bus."

"Oscar Levinson." Callie gasped. "I'm shocked."

"No, you're not." He chuckled. "You're titillated."

"Good word."

"I've got more."

"Lay some on me."

"Put your hands on your body," he ordered.

"If I use both hands, I'll drop the phone."

"Cal. Do it now."

Ooohhhh, bossy Oscar was sexy. And in the right situation, it turned out she liked being told what to do. 

Wedging the phone between her shoulder and her ear, she slipped her hands under the covers and laid her palms on her stomach, awaiting further instruction.

"Your hands are my hands now," he told her. "Everywhere you touch, I'm touching. Squeeze your breasts." He gave her a moment to reach up and cup them. "Tell me how it feels."

It wasn't difficult to picture her hands as his when they'd so recently been there. Teeth biting down on her lower lip, legs moving restlessly beneath the covers, she remembered how it felt. 

"They're heavy, swollen, my nipples ache."

"Pinch them," he directed. "If I was there with you, I'd be kissing my way down your neck as I do it."

In the darkness, she could feel the touch of ghostly lips and leaned her head to the side to give him open access to her neck.

"I'd work my way down until I replaced one of my hands with my mouth so I could suck on your nipple."