55. He is mine

Jungkook's POV

Tae's lips bunch into a beautiful smile as he finally sees me. For a while, he had been searching for me among the crowd gathered here in the Seoul railway station and I've been waving and jumping to get his attention. 

For the last twenty minutes, I had been standing here, impatiently waiting for his train to arrive. The train wasn't late or anything but I just came earlier, unable to control my excitement to see him. I missed him so fucking much. I don't know how I made these three days pass without seeing him and feeling the softness of his lips. And I'm in great confusion and anxiety right now. Tae is acting quite strange. 

When he headed home on Thursday evening without telling me, I actually thought he is leaving me. And when he didn't pick my calls and then switched off his phone, I made sure he left me. I even thought I'd never see him again. I don't know his home address. If he leaves me, I don't know where I should go to find him. I'll make sure to get his address today itself.

I really thought I was losing him. The only thing I could do was cry like a hopeless child and desperately send his messages. I now feel totally embarrassed thinking about that. Even Gayoung was trying to console me, hugging me and patting my back.

Tae switched on his phone after reaching home and then he was talking like nothing happened and was even scolding me for crying. He said his battery died. I haven't believed it. Cause then, why didn't he pick my calls before his battery died?  He said he won't leave me and I was half relieved. Still, I constantly texted and called him the last three days, just to tell him I love him, to make sure he won't make up his mind to break up with me. Most often he was nervous and upset and irritated while talking to me. I could feel it in his voice. And he kept on leaving annoyed little sighs, making me think he is just lying and he won't return. 

But he surprised me today morning. I didn't call him cause I was afraid he would ask me if my mom came to know about our relationship. I was sure he would get mad at me. But I was totally taken aback when he called me and said it's okay. And he was laughing and giggling. He was still so happy and bubbly when I called him ten minutes ago. He sounded so excited to see me. I don't know what suddenly happened to him. 

I'm sure something big happened. Cause he is now coming running towards me, smiling wide.

“Jungkookie!” he squeals and literally falls over me and hugs me tightly, totally taking me aback. I hug him back with widened eyes. He quickly pecks my cheek and my mouth drops open. 

He pulls away and giggles lightly, his cheeks starting to take a pink shade and fingers fiddling with the belt of his bag. As I keep on staring at him in surprise, he blushes more red. 

“Uhm..let's go?” he finally asks, stretching his hands to me. I nod and take his hand in a daze. 

He is smiling as we walk out of the station, towards the parking, hand in hand. 

“Why are you smiling?” I ask him. 

“Uhm...you look really handsome today,” he says tilting his head. My heart literally jump at that and I feel the tip of my ears turning red. 

“Really? Is that why you are smiling?” I ask. 

“Yeah..” he giggles, squeezing my hands and walking fast, dragging me along with him as if impatient to get into my car. 

Soon we reach my car and hop in. I tilt my head and stare at him. “Baby, I missed you so much,” I tell him. 

“Jungkook...uhm..I..” he pauses and turns his gaze outside the window, biting down on his bottom lips.