We Need to Talk

The next morning, You headed to the Train with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "So, are you going to talk to Malfoy?" Ron asked, as you got into the carriage.
   "Of course I am." You said, sitting next to Luna.
   "Talk about what?" Neville asked.
   "The whole thing." You said, as Hermione patted your back. You haven't looked at Harry for a while, but he looked tired. His eyes had bags under them, and they didn't look focused on anything. Then, you remembered why. Sirius had just died, it was clear he was grieving him.
   After a short ride, you got to the train. Just as you walked onto it, Draco grabbed your arm. "We need to talk." He said, pulling you after him. He pulled you into an empty compartment, quickly sitting down.
   "So." Draco said as you sat down.
   "So," You said.
   "Do you want to start?" Draco said.
   "Fine, I'm sorry for attacking you and the rest of the Inquisitorial Squad." You said.
   "And?" Draco questioned.
   "And what?"
   "And getting my dad arrested." Draco said.
   "Yeah, I'm not sorry about that." You said.
   "How can you not be?!" He yelled.
   "Your dad was a death eater, actively trying to kill me and my friends, of course I'm not sorry." You said.
   "He's my dad! And you got him arrested!"
   "He was trying to kill me!"
   "You shouldn't have been there!"
   "Of course I was going to be there! I thought one of my best friend's godfather was in danger! I'm not just going to just stand by and let my friends put themselves in danger!"
   "Why couldn't you!?" He yelled.
   "Because I can't just sit by and watch as they fight!"
   "But why can't you just stay safe and out of the fight?!"
   "Because I can't!" You yelled. "There's a prophecy about me."
   "What?""There's a prophecy about me." You said. "I need to fight."
   "What have you kept from me?" He asked. "No more secrets."
   "Fine." You said. "I was actually part of Dumbledore's Army, I helped teach them with Harry, I helped Fred and George get away with things, I hated Umbridge but pretended to like her so I could protect my friends, and I was never on her side, I will always fight against the death eaters, even if it costs me my life."
   "Why did you keep this from me?" He asked.
   "I thought if I told you, you might let it slip to Umbridge or," You paused.
   "Or who?"
   "Or your family." You said, filling the room with a stale silence. "I think we should break up."
   "What?!" Draco exclaimed.
   "I- we're too different." You said. "Your family is too close to Voldemort."
   "Wait, but I can leave-" "No, Draco. I'm not going to come between you and your family." You cut him off.
   "I'll see you around." You got up and walked out of the compartment. Keeping back tears, you started to find your friends.
   You found Harry alone in a compartment. "Hey." You said, sitting down next to him.
   "Hey." He said, you refused to look at him. "Are you okay?"
   "I broke up, with Draco." You said, as it got really hard not to cry.
   "Do you wanna hug?" He said, you leaned into his chest. He wrapped on of his arms around your shoulders.
   "Where are Ron and Hermione?" You asked.
   "Getting snacks from the food cart." He said. "I told them to get you some cauldron cakes." After 5 more minutes, Ron, Hermione, Neville, and Luna walked into the compartment.
   "Why does (y/n) look like she's going to cry?" Ron asked, as you started crying.
   "She broke up with Malfoy." Harry said, making you cry harder.
   "Oh, well here." Ron handed you a cauldron cake. You started eating it as you cried, trying to ignore everyone. You ended up falling asleep on Harry's shoulder a bit later.
   After the train stopped, you quickly got out, trying not to run into any slytherin. You quickly walked over to Mrs. Weasley, Moody, Tonks, and Lupin with your hood up. "Oh, hello (y/n), why do you look so sad?" You started crying again, and Hermione quickly pulled you into a hug.
   "She broke up with Malfoy." Hermione said, giving you to Mrs. Weasley.
   "Aw, it's going to be okay." Mrs. Weasley started stroking your hair as Moody went to talk to the Dursley's.
   "You'll be fine, (y/n)." Tonks said, hugging you too. "Let's get her to the burrow pretty quickly." Whatever Moody said to the Dursley's made them all turn ghost white and made Harry quite happy. You ended up going through the Floo network and falling right into the Burrow. At least you weren't alone this summer.