Draco Malfoy, the White Ferret

You, Harry, and Ron started walking from Professor Trelawney's classroom to the great hall for dinner. "(y/n), there you are! I need to talk to you." Hermione exclaimed, "Lots to do, lots to say!" She said, pulling you away.
    "Okay, so I need help with making a organization called S.P.E.W or, the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare." She said, stopping in the library.
    "And what does S.P.E.W do?" You asked.
    "It's to give House elves a fair and happy life, with living wages." She said.
    "Well, some elves don't want to work for money, but the "fair and Happy life" part is good. Like, you can make a safe place elves who had very bad owners, and then you can find them a good house, and if they want, they can get paid. Now, can I go to dinner?" You said, getting very hungry.
    "Sure, I'll be working in here." She said, you started walking the great hall.

    When you got there, Mad eye Moody was spinning a white ferret up and down. You started walking up to harry, when Professor Mcgonagall walked up. "Professor Moody!" Mcgonagall said, looking at the ferret.
    "Hello, Professor McGonagall," said Moody calmly, bouncing the ferret stillhigher.
    "What - what are you doing?" said Professor McGonagall, her eyes following thebouncing ferret's progress through the air.
    "Teaching," said Moody.
    "Teach - Moody, is that a student?" shrieked Professor McGonagall, the booksspilling out of her arms.
    "Yep,"
    "No!" cried Professor McGonagall, running over and pulling out herwand; a moment later, with a loud snapping noise, Draco Malfoy had appeared,lying in a heap on the floor with his sleek blond hair all over his now brilliantlypink face. He got to his feet, wincing. Your face fell with shock.
    "We'll talk later." You said at harry, walking over and pulled draco away by under his arm. "Crabbe, Goyle!" You yelled, them following you.

    You pulled Draco into a empty hall. "Why did Moody turn you into a ferret?" You asked, crossing your arms, your necklace turning bright red.
    "I tried to curse Potter after he insulted my mother." Draco said.
    "That's not all, he asked Ron if Molly Weasley was "really that porky, or is it just the picture?" What? If I tell her now, she wouldn't be as mad." Crabbe said.
    "You said what about molly weasley?! She is literally the nicest witch ever, Malfoy!" You yelled. "Why can't you try to get along with Harry?!"
    "I'm sorry! I was being a git, and I'm sorry!" Draco yelled, clearing scared.
    "Look, I forgive you, but you need to say sorry to the weasleys, and Harry. A written apology would be okay." You said.
    "You can't make me do that! C'mon, that's so embarrassing." Draco said.
    "Fine then, I won't talk to you again till you do." You said walking off.

    The next morning Fred and George ran up to you, hold a two pieces of paper. "Bloody hell! What did you say to Malfoy?" Fred yelled, showing you the note. "He-he call me Weasley Twin #1!"
    Harry and Ron up to you, hold to letters. "Malfoy's still a ass, and I don't want you near him." Harry said, his face was filled with anger. "Even when his trying to apologize he can help but be a ass!"
     "Harry what are you talking about? Let me see your letter." You went to grab it, but he jerked it away.
     "No! I don't want to see you near him!" Harry yelled.
     "You can't do that! He is one of my best friends, and I'll do what I want!" You stormed away. "And he wouldn't have apologize if I didn't ask him!" You stomped out of the Great hall and back to the slytherin common room.