Christmas stories!

"Alright" Kurapika sits down on the living room floor and opens a book.
"Thank you Kurapika!" Gon sits on the floor right next to him and Killua sits on the other side of Kurapika

Kurapika flips through the book which contains multiple Christmas stories and stops at page 106, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Gon peers over the book looking at all the cover drawing which has all of Santa's reindeer together by a Christmas tree. He smiles slightly and lays down so he can see it easily without hurting his neck. Killua soon joins him and ends up laying down next to Kurapika.

"Once upon a time there was a reindeer named Rudolph, but what made him special from all the other reindeer was his shiny red nose!"
"Why does he have a red nose?" Killua points to the photo of Rudolph.
"Who knows!" Kurapika didn't have a good response to the question.
"I want to know too!" Gon joins it and looks up at Kurapika.
"Uh well... I guess he was born with it"
"Oh! So like how Killua was born with white hair?" Gon looks at Killua while asking the question
"HEY!" Despite Killua being mad at the question he laughed along with the other two. Kurapika flips the page and continues to read.

"Soon Rudolph started attending school. All the other reindeer laughed at him for his shiny red nose and he went home crying to his parents 'mommy, why don't I have a normal nose?' Rudolph asked. His mother looked at him and responded quietly 'well, you're a special reindeer that's why! Why do you ask honey?' Rudolph's mother responded 'Well some kids at school said it was weird and they were laughing.' Rudolph sadly says while covering his nose. His mother leans over and hugs him 'honey you're beautiful just the way you are! You're so handsome and pretty don't ever forget that!' Rudolph's mother lets go of him and gives him a kiss on the head before putting him to sleep."

"She kinda reminds me of you Kurapika!" Kurapika looks down at Gon who had a big smile on his face and he pat his head.
"You think so?"
"Yep! I bet even Leorio would agree!" Kurapika shut his eyes slowly and smiled.
"Thank you, Gon" he slowly flipped the page and continued to read.

"As Rudolph grew up he got made fun of more and more for his shiny red nose. Eventually it was Christmas time, but this year it was so foggy Santa couldn't deliver all the presents to the children all around the world. Rudolph remember his nose could illuminate everything even on the foggiest of days so he went to see Santa. 'Hohoho! What brings you here?' Santa asks him 'Well you see sir, if you let me guide your sleigh, with my shiny red nose, we could save Christmas!' Rudolph points to his nose. Santa thinks for a moment. 'Well I suppose' Rudolph's nose lit up and he started to jump with joy"

"Huh? So he saves Christmas?" Killua looked up at Kurapika
"Of course he does he has a shiny nose Killua!" Gon was resting on Kurapika's leg now.

"Anyways... the day came for Rudolph and the others to go around the word and give all the children presents. Because of his height and shiny nose Santa was able to deliver all of the presents safely! As soon as Rudolph got home all of the reindeer gathered around to applaud him for saving Christmas and some of them even apologized! The end."

"Woah!" Gon had a amazed look on his face while killua just had a smile.
"Did you like it?"
"Yes!"
"Yeah" Killua was less enthusiastic as usual
"Ah I would read another one but it's late so you two should go to bed."
"Aweeeee okay" Gon sits up and grabs Killua's hand pulling him up from the ground.

"Goodnight Kurapika!"
"Goodnight Gon, goodnight Killua"