Who's santa?

For context: I head-canon that Killua, since he spent his whole life training to be an assassin, doesn't know what Christmas is.

"Killua! Are you excited for Santa to come tonight?"

Gon and Killua were playing video games in Killua's room. It is currently Christmas Eve and the time is 21:35. They were laying down on the floor on beanbags.

"Huh? Who's Santa?" Gon's eyes widen and he sat up.
"You don't know who Santa is???"
"No! Tell me!" Gon smiles, he grabs killua's hand and pulls him up from the beanbag.
"Follow me!"

Gon ran out of the room and rushed into the kitchen where Kurapika was making cookies while Leorio was trying to study.

"Leorio!" Gon started to jump and waited for an answer. Kurapika looked over to the other three and a smile formed on his face.
"Ughh what is it"
"Killua doesn't know who Santa is!!!" Leorio immediately shut his book.
"Are you serious?"
"Yeah..." Killua was looking down from embarrassment and he probably was blushing
"Well, how about we tell him Leorio?"

Leorio nods in agreement and heads to the living room, and the other three following behind, Gon was still holding Killua's hand. Leorio sits down on his chair and Killua and Gon sit on the floor while Kurapika sits alone on the couch :(

"Alright, so Santa is this fat man who gives you presents."
"Leorio! Actually tell him." Kurapika looks at him with a mad face. Leorio rolls his eyes and restarts.
"So this magical guy lives in the North Pole and visits every child's house on Christmas night, he gives gifts to all the nice children but the naughty ones only get coal!" Killua's eyes brightened up.
"Really?! How does he do it so quickly?" Gon nods in agreement to Killua's question and looked up at Leorio.
"He has this magical sleigh with flying reindeer that help him go to every house!" Killua had a big smile on his face and Gon was looking at him with soft eyes. (This is where the video comes in)

"Well, does he smoke?"
"No he doesn't smoke."
"Does he gets paid?"
"Of course he gets paid! It's what the cookies, like the ones Kurapika made are for! He gets all kinds of cookies, chocolate chip cookies, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies,"
"How many does he take home?"
"Yeah!" Gon joins in on the conversation because he was intrigued :)
"He doesn't take any home, he eats them while he's there!"
"How is that healthy?" Kurapika joins in along with Gon because he was also intrigued
"It's not but-"
"Wha-" Kurapika tries to ask another question but Leorio continued
"Every other day of the year he eats celery" Kurapika sighs at Leorio's response but both Gon and killua had smiles on their faces so he was also happy.
"Celery?" Gon looks confused
"I knew there was something wrong with this guy!" Killua takes his legs from under his body to a criss cross formation.
"Killua there's nothing wrong with eating some celery" Kurapika scolds him a bit and goes back to being silent.
"All day everyday?" Killua is still questioning the celery
"If he eats all the cookies where does he go to the bathroom!" Gon sits up a bit.
"Now that's a great question Gon, you see Santa has a magical digestive system which allows him to create toys out of food." Gon was confused by this and sat there for a moment while Killua continued the conversation
"Really?"
"Of course! That's what makes our house so special" Leorio looks around the living room with a smile on his face.
"Why's that?"
"Because those are the toys he gives you and gon" Killua giggles a bit
"ew!"
"Yeah, so you better wash them before you play with them!"
"Okay!!!" Gon and Killua both shout in sync and then laugh. The oven beeps and Kurapika sits up.
"I'll be back, we should watch some movies after I get the cookies out."
"Yeah!" Gon, who's still grasping killua's hand, sits up and drags him to the couch.

They both sit right next to each other and Gon lays on Killua lap. He pauses for a moment before reaching down to pat his head. Gon smiled and got comfy in his lap. Kurapika comes back out and sits in the chair next to Leorio and they both grab the remote in sync.

"Leorio, let me have the remote!"
"No!"
"LEORIO ISTFG!" Leorio drops the remote knowing full well Kurapika can bend him in less than a second and he happily takes the remote.
"So what should we watch?"
"Hmm... how about a Charlie Brown Christmas? I don't think Killua has seen it!" Gon says happily while looking up at Killua.
"Alright" Kurapika finds the movie and starts to play it.

Fast forward 30 mins

"I think it's about time for you guys to go to sleep."
"But what about you Leorio?"
"Does that include me?" Kurapika looks at him a little mad.
"Yes it includes you and I'll be studying."
"Mmm alright, Killua do you want to put the cookies out?" He looked down at Gon in his lap who was now sleeping.
"Yeah, let me wake him first." He started to poke Gon's cheek until he woke up.
"Ow Killua!"
"Whoops sorry! I'm putting out the cookies if you want to go to bed."
"Yeah..." Gon was slowly falling asleep just sitting there. "Goodnight" Gon got up and slowly walked to killua's room.
"WRONG ROOM!"
"I know I like it better in here"

Kurapika sighed and silently got up and left. Killua went into the kitchen and placed 3 gingerbread cookies on a plate and poured a glass of milk. He smiled thinking about how many chocorobots he'll wake up to tomorrow and Gon's happy face. He went out into the living room and placed them on the table. He check the time and it read 00:07, which means it's Christmas! He smiled and left quietly

"Merry Christmas dad" he stopped for a moment realizing he just called leorio dad, without thinking twice leorio immediately responded.
"Merry Christma son." He smiled and left.

He walked into his room to see gon passed out on his bed already. Killua slowly crawled into bed and kissed Gon on the forehead.

"Merry Christmas, Gon"