Away From Home

I am tired of this crap. I just walked in on Jacob, my boyfriend of 2 years, in bed with another women. Let me introduce myself. My name is Evelyn Chase. I am 21 years old and just had possibly the worst day of my life.

As I'm grabbing my stuff and walking out of our tiny apartment, he walks out of the room still buttoning up his shirt.

Jacob:What the hell is wrong with you?

Me:WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! I JUST WALKED IN ON YOU WITH ANOTHER FUCKING WOMEN!

Jacob:There's no need to yell.

Me:YES THERE IS, JACOB. I HAVE EVERY FUCKING RIGHT TO YELL AT YOU.

And out of the blue he just slaps me.

The anger fades away from him as if realizing what he just did.He tries to pull me into a hug and say¨Baby, I'm sorry. I just couldn't control it¨ I push him away and with tears in my eyes I give him the finger and say¨Fuck you, Jacob¨.

I run to my car and call my bestfriend, Marie, and ask her if i can stay at her place for a bit.

Marie:Are you ok?

Me:We'll talk when I get there.

Marie:Love you, see you soon.

Me:Love you too.

*After a 30 minute drive*

I walk up to her door and as she sees the tears she instantly pulls me into a bear hug just like she did on out first day of school when i was crying because I missed my mom.

She heats us up some chicken nuggets on separate plates because she knows I hate sharing my food. She puts on Stranger things and I tell her everything completely forgetting about the show.

Me:I just want to get away from this shithole and away from that dickhead.

Marie:Then let's do just that.

Me:Where would we go?

Marie:Well you and I have always wanted to go to Cali.

Me:ok but where would we get the money?

Marie:I could ask my parents and I'm sure they'll buy you a ticket. They love almost as much as I do.

Me:Just give me until tomorrow to make a decision.

Hello,my name is Katy. I just chose the name Evelyn cause I love that name, and if you live in Louisiana please don't take offense to what she said. I live there and i love it even tho almost everyone i know supports trump. Anyway this is my first story so please give honest feedback. And i will be calling yall the dreamers because thats what me and some of my other friends in the fandom say out new fandom name is.I love all of you and have a goodnight.

My Dream BoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara