I decided to ignore my pet peeve.

Kakashi quickly pulled his mask down to eat while Guy wasn't looking and I caught him again without a mask.

Damn, he's aged like fine wine. 

I quickly looked away to continue eating and Kakashi finished his food.

"So Hana," Kakashi said. "Is it true you're going to be one of the proctors for the chunin exams?"

I nodded. "Yes, I'm not sure what exactly I'll be doing yet though,"

"Speaking of that, I sent in my recommendation for Lee and the others to participate. I know they'll all make it with no problems because they got the power of youth from me!" Guy said.

"Did you send one in for your team?" I asked Kakashi.

He nodded. "Yup, I'm just worried about their teamwork though,"

"What do you mean?" Guy asked.

"Well for starters, Naruto and Hana are almost exactly alike," Kakashi started. "Sakura is too focused on boys rather than her training, and Sasuke acts on his own,"

"Okay first off, rude," I smirked at Kakashi. "And second, I think they'll be fine. I mean, we all passed the exams with no problems,"

"Well, one of us had to retake it, but we still did okay and pulled through," I added, remembering how Obito had to retake the exams. 

I had to push the sad thoughts away once again.

Guy looked at the clock and stood up. "Well, I've gotta get going. I have to go meet with my team for a mission, so I'll see you guys around,"

"Be safe," I said. 

Guy smiled at us and left my house.

"Don't you have to go meet with Team Seven?" I turned back to face Kakashi.

"Not for another hour,"

"More like an hour ago," I smirked.

"Well this time, it's actually in an hour," Kakashi replied nonchalantly.

"Sure, whatever you say," I teased and stood up to gather the dishes.

Kakashi actually stood up and put his book away. "Here, I'll wash them for you. After all, you did go through the trouble of making extras for Guy and I,"

"It's fine, Kakashi. I can-"

Kakashi already took all the plates and went to my kitchen before I could finish my sentence. Well, that was nice of him. 

I went to the kitchen to get a glass of lemonade and saw Mizuki on the counter once again, trying to bother Kakashi. I shooed her off and she ran to her food dish, acting as if I never feed her.

I shook my head at her and filled her dish up again.

"Thank you for doing the dishes," I said.

Kakashi finished up and dried his hands off. He immediately started reading his book again.

"No problem,"

He glanced over at the clock on the oven.

"Oh, I was supposed to go meet them an hour ago. Oops,"

"I knew it," I snickered.

He left to go meet with them and I stared at the letter on my fridge. It was the letter Lord Hokage sent to me about being a protcor. 

I remembered the meeting, so now I couldn't help but be nervous about who's going to be there. I didn't want to run into Anko or Kurenai right now.

I sighed and went to my bathroom to start getting ready for the meeting. The chunin exams were supposed to happen next week. 

After getting ready and dressed, I looked at the time and saw I still had a few more hours to go. I decided to pass time by catching up on the Makeout series. I was actually behind on that since I've been caught up with other things lately.

I finally finished the book and looked at the time, seeing now I had to go. 

I got up and left my house to get to the meeting on time.

The meeting was at the academy this time, instead of the Hokage's Tower. Luckily the academy wasn't that far of a walk from my house.

I got there and saw Genma so far. A bunch of children were already staring at us with amazement since we're jounin. 

I walked inside the empty classroom and looked around to see who else is going to be a proctor. I saw Ibiki, Hayate, and Anko...

Shit.

I avoided eye contact with Anko and awkwardly sat down at the desk furthest away from her. 

Genma finally got here too with Lord Hokage.

"Glad you're all here," He started. "The chunin exams will be starting next week and we need to start prepping for everything,"

I sighed, realizing this was going to be a boring meeting.

"Usually, we only have four proctors, but I was wanting a second person for the forest of death," the Hokage said. "So I'll start assigning you guys now,"

"Ibiki Moreno, you will be in charge of the first stage of the exams," He continued. "Now for the second stage, I'll have Hana Namikaze and Anko Mitarashi in charge,"

God damnit. Why did he do that? He knows Anko and I haven't been on speaking terms in eight years. 

I didn't dare to look at Anko. I was dreading this now. How was this even going to work? I haven't spoken to her or Kurenai eight years ago and I avoided them as much as I could. 

"And lastly, I'd like for Genma and Hayate to be in charge of the third stage. You two will take turns," 

Lord Hokage continued going on about how we were going to start prepping and how he's already chosen which Leaf genin will be participating. He also mentioned that we still need to get a couple of other villages confirmation on whether they're showing up or not.

"Alright, you are all dismissed."

We left the classroom and I looked down as I left. 

Not only was it awkward that Anko and I are both in charge of the second stage, it was also a huge slap to my face about how I lost her and Kurenai.

I sighed with frustration. 

How the hell am I going to do this?

Once I got back home, I immediately changed into my pajamas and lied down on my bed. I was having a good day and then this just completely ruined my good day.

Only time would tell how that's going to go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I brought Hana's cat back. I need to give her some more attention lol and I made this chapter longer since I've been slacking lately.