Chapter 4

The next morning, I woke up feeling a little better about myself and I surprisingly didn't have any memories coming back in my dreams this time.

I walked to the bathroom and when I finished, I started my morning routine. Which is just me making breakfast, getting ready, and then changing into new pajamas unless I'm assigned on a mission. 

I finished my breakfast and started washing dishes. 

There was another knock at my door and now I couldn't help but wonder if that was Kakashi. I can't think of anyone else who would come over unless it's about a mission.

"Just a minute!" I called and quickly finished washing the plate.

I walked to the door and then I saw Guy.

He had a grin.

"Good morning, Hana!"

How can he bring himself to be this energetic this early? Even after a cup of coffee, I can't bring myself to have as much energy as he does this early. 

"Morning," I greeted. "What's up?"

"Do you wanna hang out today? I figure we could catch up since I've been so busy lately. We can even invite Kakashi or even Asuma," 

I was hesitant because I knew what 'hang out' meant with him.

Guy saw my expression and rolled his eyes. "Come on Rival #2! I won't make you train ALL day. I'll make us train until lunch, then we can go and do something else."

"Fine," I sighed. "You better not make us do something that's gonna make me sore and tired. The last time I 'hung out' with you, you made us train all day with only one break,"

He nodded. "Great, let's go!"

"Wait a minute," I said. 

"What?"

"I need to get out of my pajamas first. You can wait in the living room while I change,"

"Oh, alright," 

He walked in and sat down on my couch while I went to my room to change into my ninja attire for training. 

I walked back out and he practically jumped up with excitement.

"Where should we start?" He wondered out loud as we exited my house.

"How about-"

"Let's start with twenty laps and we can do push-ups right after that!" 

"But Guy-"

"Let's do this! I know this will be good for you since you haven't been on missions lately!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I rose an eyebrow.

He realized what he said and sweated nervously. "I wasn't trying to call you fat or anything-!"

"I'm gonna stop you right there before you dig your grave even further," I deadpanned.

I started off with stretches and then we did the twenty laps around the village. 

It was tiring, but I knew that was nothing compared to what he normally has me do with him and what we're gonna do today.

We had to do two-hundred push-ups, fifty laps around the village again, and lots of other things. I'm already tired and he's not even close to tired. If anything, it seems like he's getting more energy out of this.

He's inhuman.

We were now using the training dummy, but then my hand slipped and I stumbled forward. I steadied my self and looked at Guy with worry.

"Uh...oops?"

"You know what this means now?" Guy shook his head.

I huffed, causing him to smirk.

"Remember, we weren't supposed to make any mistakes and if we did, we would have to do forty laps around the village again,"

"You're really trying to kill me, aren't you?"

"If you can't keep up, then that means you need to get more into shape," Guy replied.

"Guy, remember what I said about digging your grave,"

He counted us off for the laps.

"Three...two...one!"

I sprinted to get my forty laps done. 

Once we had finished, I about collapsed forward. 

I was done. My thighs ached, my stomach was growling, and my arms were sore again. I was also really sweaty and I felt gross.

I looked over, seeing Guy was red and sweating. This means that we're done and I mentally sighed with relief.

"Great job," He said. "Now we can go do something else,"

"Sounds good to me,"

My stomach growled loudly again.

"How about ramen?" I ask.

"I knew you would say that," He chuckled.

We started walking to Ichiraku and we saw Kakashi in the distance at a bakery. I was about to tell Guy we should invite him with us, but he already sprinted to Kakashi and was shouting about challenging him.

I caught up and Kakashi looked up from his book.

"Hm? Did you say something?"

Guy fell overdramatically, making me laugh and then quickly got back up.

"I get it," he smirked. "You're just scared,"

Kakashi gave him a look. That means he was going to do it.

"A challenge it is," He put his book away. 

They walked outside the bakery and people started surrounding us because they were interested to see Kakashi and Guy spar. I mentally face palmed, knowing full well what was going to happen.

They both gave each other a look of determination and I saw an outline of a small smirk from Kakashi's mask.

"Rock, paper scissors!" They both exclaimed.

People walked away when they realized it wasn't going to be a sparring match.

Kakashi ended up getting rock and Guy got scissors.

He pointed an accusing finger at Kakashi. "What? That CAN'T be possible. You cheated again!"

Kakashi sighed. "How could someone possibly cheat at rock, paper, scissors?"

"I..you...You just did!" Guy said, practically shouting our ears off. 

Kakashi took his book out again. "So what exactly are you two doing?"

"Well we just got back from training and now I'm hungry. You should join us," I answered.

"Alright," Kakashi nodded. "I'm not doing much. I just needed to investigate a bandit case, but it turned out to be a petty thief, so my mission's over."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm finally back into updating this story. I missed this story and reading your comments lol