Chapter 10

Walker's POV
"Ummm, well we were on live and the comments were just.." she started. I hate seeing her upset. Crush or not, seeing her upset breaks my heart. "Just all the comments were saying that the only reason you were here is because you couldn't be your actual girlfriend" She finished. Aww, my poor girl, all this hate and stuff has got to stop.
"Indi, I haven't been seeing anyone, I promise" I said putting my arm around her.
"Are you sure?" She asked. I was shocked she would ask me that but I get it, everyone making up rumors and stuff, it's hard to know what to believe.
"Yes, I'm sure. I still have feelings for you" I said reassuring. She didn't say anything. "Why are you having such a hard time believing me?" I asked. She used to trust me, but it seems like she doesn't anymore.
"I don't know, I do, but there's just so many things going on in my head right now, I don't know what to believe" She told me.
"Ok, I get that, but it's me" I said to her.
"I know, it's just complicated. I don't know what to do" She said looking down. I was about to say something but then the parents called us in for something.
"What's up?" I said sitting down.
"Well we were talking with the rest of the parents this morning and we all decided to go on a trip!" Indi's mom said.
"Where?!" Alex asked getting excited. She's getting excited before knowing where we're going lol.
"Hawaii!!" My mom said. Wait that's awesome!!!
"Omg awesome!" Azalea said.
"When are we leaving?" Indi asked.
"Two days" My dad said. This is great. A vacation is just what we needed, maybe now me and Indi can actually talk out this situation we're in.
"Well we should probably head home, it's getting kinda late" My dad said. We nodded and went to hug everyone. When it was my turn to hug, I hugged her for the longest.
"I'll see you soon" I said in her ear them let go of her. Me and my family got in our car and drove home.

~Two days later~

Indi's POV
So I have finished packing everything and we are leaving in three hours. The vibe crew wanted to meet up and get the seating arrangement for the plane ride, and said they have another surprise for us.
"So what's the surprise?" Gia asked.
"Well since there is a big group of us, we decided to pay for a private plane there and back!" Katie exclaimed. A private plane? Awesome! "As for the sleeping arrangements. We have two rooms for you guys. The guys in one room and the girls in the other. And the parents get their own rooms." She explained. Once she finished explaining what our room and stuff were we got our stuff and head to airport so we would be late.

We got there and decided to get some food while we were waiting for our plane. We decided to go to Chipotle. We got there and took our orders and waited. While we were waiting I saw this girl I think I recognized. Omg wait?! Is that Piper?!
"Piper?!" I said getting up. The girl turned around, Omg it is Piper!
"Indi!!" She said back. I ran over to her and hugged her tightly. "Omg how are you, haven't seen you in a while!" She said once we let go.
"I'm doing good. God I missed you so much!" I said hugging her again.
"Yeah me too!" She said hugging me. "Why are you at the airport? Are you moving?!" She asked me.
"No, vacation with the squad" I explained pointing over to the table we sitting at. "What about you?"
"Going to Georgia to visit some family" she explained. I nodded my head.
"Hey Indi, our order is re-" Walker said walking up to me and Piper. He froze for some reason.
"You ok Walker?" I asked him. He stayed quiet
"Walker!?" Piper asked. They know each other??
"Piper?!" He said back. They just stood there in an awkward silence. I feel weird, how do they know each other though?
"You guys know each other?" I asked. Piper looked at me and then back at him.  "Yeah, we use to date" She said. What?! Walker never told me any ex girlfriends.
"Guys! Come on! Our plane is here!!" Declan shouted. I turned to Piper, and saw her starring down probably not knowing what to say. Why are they acting so weird around each other though?
"Um, well I guess we have to go. It was good seeing you Piper!" I said hugging one more time. I noticed Walker had already walked away.
"Bye" She said as she walked back with her mom. I walked back with the group and got our food to take with us and our bags. I'm gonna ask Walker about him and Piper on the plane. I wonder why he never told me about her. Once we got on the plane it was huge, and roomy.

Wait, I'm getting off topic

"Walker, can we talk for a minute" I asked him once I set my stuff down. He nodded, we went to the back and sat down
"What's up?" He asked putting his stuff down. 
"So you and Piper dated?" I asked him. He stayed quiet at first, then he sighed and started to speak.
"Yeah, it was like two years ago though" He said.
"Why didn't you tell me about this?" I asked him.

Walker's POV
I never mentioned Piper cause I just never felt it was important. Plus our past is a little bumpy. Me and her used to be so different, and the we changed when we broke up, plus our relationship wasn't that good anyways, so I never wanted to mention it.
"I just never thought it was important enough to talk about it" I explained hoping she would stop all the questions. I'm surprised that Piper never told her about  us. I guess she never wanted to say anything about it either.
"How could it not be important? We were crushes after all" She said. Why does she want to know so bad.
"Yeah were. Look, I just don't feel comfortable talking about. Plus this was two years ago, I've moved on, and so has she. There's nothing to talk about" I explained to her without trying sound mean.
"I feel like you're trying to keep something from me" She said. I care a lot Indi, don't get me wrong but this is a little annoying.
"Look, can you juts drop it please. I don't like talking about it anymore. I'm not keeping anything from you." I said begging her to stop asking.
"Was your relationship that bad or something. I understand if it's hard to talk about, but it's me Walker" She said.
"Can you stop please! I really don't want to do this right now" I said getting up, walking away.

I feel uncomfortable talking to her about right now. Like seeing Piper just bought back everything.
"Walker you ok?" Alex asked me, probably seeing what happened. I nodded. "What happened though?"
"While we were at the airport I saw Indi talking to Piper."  She looked at me in shock. "Yeah I know"
"Wait, Indi never knew you dated her, did she?" She asked.
"Not until now. And she kept asking me about what happened while we dating and why we broke up.." I explained.
"Did you-" she started but I cut her off
"No, of course not. I'm not ready to tell her yet. And I would really appreciate it if you not tell her either if she asks you" I told her.
"Yeah, of course" She said nodded. I nodded back and tried to focus on something.
This is gonna be a long trip.

Chapter 10 done! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Things are getting good🤭 What do you think will happen next??🤔🤔 I'll update soon as I can, been real busy with school recently 💖💖💖💖💖