Chapter 2

Indi's POV
We were all just hanging out and getting to know each other. Everyone seems to be really nice.
"Hii, I'm Alex" This girl said coming up to me.
"Hai, I'm Indi!" I said back smiling. She seems really nice. "This is my sister Azalea" I said pointing towards her.
"Hi! Nice to meet you guys!" She said smiling at us. She kinda looks like the boy who was starring at me earlier.
"Hey Alex, you wanna go to the skate park later, after we leave here" The boy came up and asked. I wonder if they're related.
"Yeah, sure. Mom texted me and asked what time we were coming home" She said. Mom? So they are related.
"Probably around 5" He said. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him. "Hey, I'm Walker" he said holding his hand for me to shake.
"I'm Indi" I said back taking his hand. "So you skate?" I asked letting go of his hand.
"Yeah, you?" He asked. I nodded showing him my skateboard. "Cool maybe we go together sometimes" he said. I smiled and nodded.
"That would be great" I said.
"Well, why don't you guys come with us later" Alex said.
"Oh yeah if you're not busy, we would love for you join us" Walker said looking back at me. I looked at Azalea, she nodded.
"Sure!" I said back. He smiled before walking back towards the boys again. "So he's your brother?" I said still looking at him.
"Yep, annoying, but I'm stuck with him" She said laughing. I laughed with her.

Walker's POV
She's a skater too, I know we'll get along great now!
"Ok guys we have one more member. This is Corrine" I heard Katie say. Corrine?! I looked at where they were standing and saw Corrine,  we were in the same squad.
"Corrine?!" I asked surprised, I didn't know she was part of this too.
"Walker?! Hey!!" She came up to me and hugged me.  "You were invited to the group too?" She said letting go of me.
"Yeah, I hated having to break it to Gavin, but he seemed fine with it" I explained.
"Geez, I wish it was that easy for me. He and his family were really upset with me. I guess cause like I was one of Gavin's closest friends" She said. I felt bad for her.
"It's ok. You have me" I said smiling. She smiled back hugging me again. Corrine is like a another sister to me. So I'm kinda excited she's in the squad.
"I'm gonna go and meet the other girls" She said letting go. I nodded and she walked towards the group of girls and the boys came up to me.
"So, she's you girlfriend or something?" Merrick asked.
"What?! No! She's one of my best friends. We were in the same squad before this one. She's basically a sister to me" I explained.
"Hahah oh ok" He said back laughing.
"Yeah, plus I think Walker has a little thing for Indi anyway" Enzo said smirking at me.
"What? No! We just met, and we're just friends. And if I did like her, there's no way she would like me back" I explained. I don't like Indi, I don't think I do. Walker stop it, she's just a friend.
"Whatever you say man" Madison said patting me on the back.

"Hey guys, why don't we do our first video for our channel" Katie says. We all agreed and she went to go get a camera.
She came back down with a camera and started it.
"So what are we gonna do" She asked holding the camera
"We could do a tik tok challenge" Elliana suggested. We all liked that idea
"Ok great!" She said then turning the camera on "What's up guys, welcome to the channel, and today is our first video of the vibe crew"
"Hey guys!!!" We all screamed at the camera.
"So for our first video, they had the idea to do a tik tok challenge" She said to the camera. "So let's get this started"
We all looked at few for us to do, and picked out a few good ones, some of them you needed a partner for them.
"Okay so who wants to do the first one?" Stefan asked. I looked at the tik tok again it looked kinda easy, plus I needed my skate board for it.
"I'll do it" I said stepping up. I looked at it one more time. We all went outside so I could do. It was basically a simple trick, but it was also kinda complicated. I got on my skateboard and started skating til I got enough speed then attempted to do the trick. It was a close one. I almost fell but I landed it.
"Dang, that was impressive. You've done that before" Indi asked.
"Never in my life" I said back laughing.
"Ok, whose next?" Azalea asked. We looked at the next tik tok. It was another skateboarding one.
"I'll try it" Indi said.
"You need a partner. How about walker?" Enzo said smirking. All the boys started laughing a bit.
"What are y'all laughing about?" Elliana asked.
"Oh nothing" The boys said still chuckling
I know what they're doing and I don't like it.
"Ok... I'll do it" I said walking up next to her, we both looked at it, and attempted. Indi accidentally slipped and almost fell, but I ran to where she was and caught her by her waist before she fell.
"Thanks" She said, looking at me then looking away.
"Yeah, no problem" I said looking away as well. I put her on her feet then let go of her. My face felt hot. Am I blushing? No way, right?

Indi's POV
I accidentally slipped and almost fell then I felt hands around my waist keeping me from falling. I looked up and saw Walker.
"Thanks" I said looking at him, then away from him. I feel my face getting hot
"Yeah, no problem" he said letting go of me. Am I blushing? No right? We're just friends. Yeah, friends.
"Awwww, windi" Everyone said.
"Windi?" Me and Walker said at the same time.
"Yeah, Walker and Indi, your ship name. Windi
"Guys stop, we're just friends" I said. Walker nodded with me.
"Yeah, stop" he said agreeing with me.
"Yeah, sure, friends" Stefan said putting quotes around friends. I rolled my eyes at him
"How can I get feelings for someone I just met?" Walker said glaring at him chuckling.
"I don't know. Love at first sight maybe" Jd said laughing
"Stop" I said chuckling. "Ok moving on. Whose next"

We spent the next 45 minutes doing tik toks. It was actually pretty fun.
"Ok guys we hope you enjoyed our first video of the vibe crew" Katie said.
"Like, Subscribe and turn on post notifications!! Bye guysss!" We all yelled at the camera. First video, done!! That was really fun
"What do we do now?" Corrine asked.
"How about we go out to eat somewhere" Gia said. We all agreed. We decided to go to this place near the beach and it was near a skate park so that was really cool.

~15 minutes later~

We got to place and sat down to eat for a few minutes. When we were all done we went and found some stuff to do. Me, Azalea, Alex, and Walker went to the skatepark like we talked about earlier, while the rest went off to places like the arcade, and the boardwalk.
"So Indi, do you know any major tricks" Alex asked me.
"I've been practicing some. Not that good though" I said. Then I got on my board and showed my most recent trick. I landed it perfectly. I looked at them, they looked impressed.
"Damn. You call that not good" Walker said. I smiled at him. "That was good like really good!" He said. I laughed at his goofiness.
"Ok ok Walker we get it, you like her, you can stop flirting now." Alex said laughing. He was flirting? No right? Right?
"I wasn't flirting!!" He said immediately after. Alex rolled his eyes giggling
"Yeah, sure whatever" she said. We all just continued skating around for a while, until we got tired.
"You guys wanna go now. It's getting pretty late" Gia said coming up with the others.
"Yeah, sure" We all said. We got all of stuff and started waking to ours cars.
"It was really nice meeting you all today" Corrine said smiling.
"Yeah, totally! How about meet up again tomorrow?" Jd asked. We all agreed. We said our goodbyes. I hugged everyone, and when I came down to Walker, everyone was starring at us. We let go
"What are guys starring at?" Walker asked
"I honestly don't believe that you don't have some kinds of feelings for each other" Stefan said.
"Dude, shut up. I can tell you're gonna be one of annoying friends" Walker said laughing. I laughed with him.
"Ay, I'm just saying. And the fact you didn't deny it answers that question" Stefan said.
"Ooooooo. I ship it!!!!" Everyone said. I rolled my eyes at them.
"Can we go home now please" I said chuckling. Everyone nodded. We all got in our cars and head home.
"So, it's just you and me now, so you can tell me. Do you like Walker?" Azalea asked once we started to drive off.
"I ummm" I started
............