Chapter fifteen

Y/N's POV

Cheaters.

I can't believe I let myself fall in love with one.

I should have known.

All they do is hurt everyone else around them.

They don't care about others.

Only themselves.

I listened to Daniel knock on my door a million times but I never let him in.

"Please let me apology!" He pleaded but I continued to tune him out.

He didn't deserve my time. If he cared about me he wouldn't have kissed her. How could I have been so dumb? He's cheated before. Why did I think this would be any different? I sigh as I grab my camera and delete all my pictures of Daniel. The ones I took while following him. My eyes flickered to a picture of him kissing the girl I just saw him kissing. I sigh as I set my camera down and run a hand through my hair. The one guy I let in. The one guy I trust.

"Just let me explain!" Daniel yells as he stops banging on the door.

Twenty minutes passed and the boy still hadn't left. I move my body from my bed and sit next to the door. Apart of me wanted to let him in and let him hold me but I knew that was me being weak. I felt tears fall down my face as I knew he was sitting on the other side.

"Just let me explain. I didn't mean to hurt you." Daniel whispers softly through the door.

"If you didn't want to hurt me you wouldn't have done that." I say softly catching Daniel by surprise.

"Just let me in and I can explain." He says as his voice cracks.

"I don't need your explanation. I know what I saw and I never wanna see you again." I say sharply as more tears fall.

"Y/N. Please. I didn't mean to kiss her." He says softly.

"But you did and I bet you will do it again." I reply sharply.

"I had no intention on kissing her when I saw her. She told me to meet up because she had something important to tell me. She forced her lips on me and right after she did I pulled away but you were already gone." Daniel explains softly.

I rest my head on the door as I can't tell if he is lying or not. Cheaters are good liars.

"How do I know your not lying?" I ask him sharply.

"You are very good at deducing things. Let me come in and explain to you and you can be the judge of whether or not I'm lying." He pleads through the door.

I sigh as I open the door slowly. Daniel wasn't ready for me to open the door as he was leaning against it and he fell backwards. A small laugh left my lips as I looked down at him. He quickly got up and looked at me. I noticed his eyes were red and he looked like he had been crying.

"Don't cry." He says softly as he wipes away my tears.

"You hurt me." I say softly as he wraps his arms around me.

"I didn't mean to. She forced her lips on me. I already told you I don't like her I like you." Daniel says in a serious tone.

I'm pretty good at telling when my people are lying and I can tell he isn't lying.

"Okay." I whisper softly as I take in his scent.

His warm arms tightened around me and I felt safe.

"I would never do anything on purpose to hurt you." He whispers softly as he kisses the top of my head.

"Why were you at that place anyways?" He asks me softly.

_____________________________
Sorry I never write this thx for all the people who still read it 🥰