Chapter eight

Third person point of view

"You're scared of love." Daniel whispers at the young girl.

She stops moving and looks him in the eyes.

"Yeah and you should be scared of it too." She whispers as she walks down the stairs of the balcony.

"There isn't anything to be afraid of!" The brown haired boy yelled after her.

He chased her desperately down the stairs.

"Just give me a chance." He yelled as he grabbed her body slightly.

"I don't date cheaters." She says sharply as she yanks her hand away.

"You and me both know I'm no real cheater." He whispers as he takes deep breaths.

"Doesn't mean you won't hurt me." She whispers as she stares at the ground.

Daniels face fell as he grabbed her hand gently.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." Daniel whispers.

"You don't know me. What if you hate me?" She mumbles as she looks everywhere but Daniels eyes.

"I know you are  stubborn. I know you tell everyone what your really thinking because you don't care about people liking you because you want to be as far away from them as possible. I know that you long to be loved but your worried about being hurt. I know that you have a huge heart on the inside. You are so gorgeous and even though you are tough on the outside. I know you wouldn't hurt a fly." Daniel whispers as the girl meets his eyes.

She knew he was right. She didn't want to fall for him.

But you can't control love.

Daniel stared back into her eyes.

Daniel leaned in and their lips slightly collided.
________________________________
I hate corona 🤡