He turned around" you coming" he says. I look at him confused he just chuckle and walk out a door that probably lead to the back yard.

I was trailing behind him for a long time until we reach a garden. It was the most beautiful garden I have ever seen.

It was fill with a lot of yellow sun flowers I heard a low chuckle. I look beside me to see Roman smiling at me. He lead me to a bench that wasn't far away it was surrounded by sunflowers in the shape of a heart.

"What is this place?" I asked not keeping my eyes from off the sunflowers. If you haven't guess it yet yellow is my favorite color which means sunflowers are my favorite since their yellow.

"My mom made this place before she died for our sister.." he says pausing to catch him self from breaking down.

#Dontcrydontcry

"My mom she loved that little girl like she was everything you can say some of us were jealous of a baby. Who couldn't be jealous of her she had the face of of and Angel" he says chuckling. I was staring at him. Why is he telling me this?

"What happen to her?.....Did she die" I asked pausing to say the last words. I was sadly confuse. He clench his fist then unclench it. He looked a little hurt by what I said.

Did she not die?

I'm confuse?

"I don't know what happen to her" he say looking a little hurt by what he just admit.

"Do you miss her?" I asked sadly. He just turn to me staring into my brown hazel eyes.

"Yeah I do sometime I feel like she's right here with me and my brothers and the rest of her family" he says still staring into my eyes. Why do I have this feeling he was referring to me?!

I just payed it on mind since I really wanted to ask what he meant by that but He cut me of before I could even open my mouth.

"We should get going Be-Arlene is probably done setting the table" he told me getting up from the bench. What is with these people and them making mistake?

What was he going to say before saying Arlene name?

I got up from the bench walking behind him. I was now staring at the stars they were beautiful I wish I was them. In space your free no rules nothing just peace.

My mind went back to the conversation me and Roman had;

Why did he tell me that?

I feel bad for his mother it shows how much she loved her daughter.

I wish I knew my real mother, the one Corrine took me from. What was she like?

Was she sweet and loving?

I guess I'll never know?

I felt bad for Roman he lost his mother and father. It's almost similar to my family as well.

Strange

I could also tell that some of them we're hiding something but can't put my finger on it.

I'll find out soon since my detective side has been doing good so far except the fact I didn't know the name of my brothers.

Up a head I could see the house. Before we could make in side I tug on Roman suit. He immediately turn around looking at me with his almost puffy eyes.

I wanted to ask him his sisters name since he didn't tell me " What's her name?" I asked he look a little bit hurt which I didn't get.

"I'll tell you soon" he simply say looking away not meeting my eyes.