What's Wrong with Ty?

9 Months Later.....

Nay POV:

Its been about 9 months since Ty proposed to me. I moved in with Ty, but i still kept my place too.  We've been planning the wedding for about 8 months now. But, its been kind of hectic. Ty has really been stressing lately and i don't know why. She's been acting really strange , and I've confronted her about it, but she just tells me its nothing and not to worry. So i just take her word for it. I know that she probably stressed dealing with work and everything so i just let her have her space. My shop was broken into about 2 weeks ago. I don't know who did it but i feel like its just a hating ass bitch whose jealous of me making money. I had to hire a security guard. I did slight interviews until i found this stud named Melissa, but her nickname Mel. She about 5'10, brown-skinned, long dreads, and a beautiful ass smile. She qualified for the job so i hired her. She's so sweet, she greets the women that come into the shop she even cleans up and wont allow me to pay her anymore than i already do.  Everyone enjoys her company, and at night shes the last one to leave along with me. She stays up until i lock the salon doors and get in my car. Last night when i was leaving work she walked me to my car, and opened the car door. She bent down by my window and said "What you doing tonight Gorgeous?" i blushed and replied "I don't have anything planned, why?" she smiled and said "You wanna go to Fridays with me tonight? not on a date just friends getting a bite to eat?" I replied "Fridays sounds good, my Fiance prolly not going to be home till late so i can eat, sure why not". She smiled and said OK ill meet you there at 8. We went to Fridays and talked all night, she had me cracking up. I had a great time with her. When i got home around midnight Ty still wasn't home, i called her and she didn't answer so i just went to bed.

Ty POV:

Man, its been about 9 months since i proposed to Nay, and 8 months since we've been planning the wedding, but we had to put that on hold. Well i put it on hold because i started feeling some type of way. Nay doesn't know this yet but i take medicine for a couple of mental disorders i have. I know i should tell her in case of an emergency but i got this, I've been taking care of myself this whole time. Anyway I've been stressing with work and i haven't been taking my medicine. I don't need to take it cause i feel fine. I just need to take a break from all this work. Last night i was a my trap house with the bros drinking and smoking just turning up. I needed this after about 3 hours they left i was the only one at the trap house. I was about to leave but i heard someone inside. I checked the whole joint an nobody was there. I walked in the bathroom and washed my face. I looked in the mirror and wiped my face and started hearing voices in my head. One voice said go home, another voice said stay at the trap, another voice called me a murderer. Then they all started to argue with one another in my head. I screamed "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" the voices stopped. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time it was 2am. I grabbed my keys and got in my car.

Nay POV:

I feel Ty get in the bed smelling like weed and Hennessy, i look at my clock on my nightstand and its 4 in the morning. I wanted to beat the shit out of her, but i decided to wait till the morning to see what the fuck is up. I didn't have to work today so i woke up at 10:30 and took a shower. When i got out the shower Ty was still in the bed sleep. I got dressed and decided to go wake her up. I walked over to her and smacked her in her face so hard that my hand was stinging. She jumped and yelled "WTF Nay, WTF YOU SMACK ME FOR?" I yelled back "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU LAST NIGHT, AND WHY YOU DIDN'T ANSWER YOUR PHONE, WHY THE FUCK DID  YOU COME STROLLING IN HERE AT 4 IN THE MORNING?" She sighed and looked down and covered her face with her hands. She looked up and started laughing, but not a laugh like something funny, a crazy laugh.She got up and grabbed me and squeezed my arm. She said "Don't question me like I'm a child, OK mother I'm grown." I was highly confused and a little scared i tried to get out of her grip but she gripped tighter, it was starting to hurt. I was yelling "TYLER LET ME GO" but she wouldn't let go. I slapped her again, but this time i ran. I grabbed my phone then ran downstairs to get my keys. As i grabbed my keys Ty grabs me from behind and whispers in my ear "where you going princess, you cant leave me." Her breath smelled like she brushed her teeth with Hennessy, i managed to get out her reach and run out the front door. I started my car and pulled off. I drove to the park to catch my breath and figure out what the hell just happened.

Ty POV:

I got home around 4 in the morning. I tried to get in bed as quiet as i possibly could without waking Nay up because i know if i did she would curse me out for getting home this late. I started to dose off until the voices started up again. I forced myself to fall asleep and eventually did. I was sleeping good till SMACK. Nay smack the shit out of me. Once she did that the voices started up again this time they all were screaming attack her. I grabbed her and wanted to hurt her but something in me didn't want to hurt her. I just squeezed her and seen the fear in her eyes it was funny to me. She smacked me again and this time she got away. I heard her go downstairs. I followed her and grabbed her then i told her she couldn't escape from me and she pulled away from me and left. I was going to go get her but ill go take a shower and a nap she'll be back.

Nay POV:

I was still in shock on what just happened i called Jade to tell her what just happened but then i hung up. I don't wanna tell her yet, i need to go home and see why Ty is acting like this. I start the car back up and go home. I get there and Ty's car is still in the driveway. I walked in the house and go upstairs and she's in the bed sleep.I noticed she took a shower,  so i went to the bathroom to see if i find anything in the clothes she took off. I checked her pockets on her jeans and the pockets of the hoodie she had on, nothing. I walked back in the room and she was sitting up on the bed. She looked up at me and said "I knew you wasn't going nowhere, you cant leave me, i own you now, you NEED me." I looked at her as tears filled my eyes. I walked in my closet and grabbed my travel bag and packed some clothes in it. She looked over and saw me packing. She shook her head and laughed then said "you can pack as many bags as you want, and runaway, just know I'm going to find you,so go ahead leave but, the only thing your going to get out of running away from me is pain. Emotional and physical." Ty was really scaring me so i just took my bag and left out the house. I would have went to my place,but i know shes going to look there first. I decided to stay at a hotel tonight 2 hours away from Ty's place. Ill call Jade in the morning to tell her EVERYTHING!!!!