On Cloud 9

Ty POV:

I woke with a smile on my face. Yesterday was a great day. My 2nd club was opening was a success. People enjoyed themselves and no one fought. The best thing was I met Janay. She's so beautiful, and she knows how to have fun. Last night all she did was smile. Even though she was drunk we kissed like 20 times. In between all those kisses she was rubbing all on my abs and some more but, as bad as I wanted to I didn't touch her back. She was drunk and I didn't want to take advantage of her. I know she's probably going to wake up with a headache and probably feel sick so I'm going to cook her some breakfast. I went to the kitchen to see what I was going to cook for Nay. I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes, with an omelet and bacon. I began cooking cause I knew she would be waking up soon.

Nay POV:

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I also had a bad ass headache. I looked on the nightstand beside me and there was a bottle of water, a bottle of aspirin with a note. I opened the note and it said "Good morning beautiful, last night was amazing, I left the aspirin here for you because I know your feeling sick, there are fresh towels in the bathroom on the sink, when you're done come downstairs for breakfast." After reading Ty's note I smiled while I was taking a shower and when I was getting dressed. This girl is such a sweetheart. While I was walking downstairs I smelled the food's aroma. It smelled so good. I walked in the kitchen to a sexy stud making breakfast. I remember her looking good but I didn't remember how good she looked. She greeted me with a smile and hugged me. I looked up into her eyes and before you know we we're having a full blown makeout session. This felt surreal, I felt like i've known her all my life. I stopped the kiss, and looked back into her eyes. She smelled too good. She asked me how I was feeling and if I was ready to eat. I shyly shook my head yes as she directed me to the table.

Ty POV:

I was downstairs cooking breakfast when all of a sudden this beautiful girl walks down into the kitchen. All I could think when she was walking up to me was, "act normal", "dont kiss her", "forget about last night", "dont look at her beautiful ....hazel....e..yes". I grabbed her for a hug looked into her eyes and crashed my lips into hers. I waited for her to push away, but she didnt. She deepened The kiss which made me less nervous. While kissing Nay I felt like i've known her all my life. After she stopped the kiss and looked up at me I asked her how was she feeling and if she was ready to eat. She shyly shook her head yes and I walked her to the table. She sat down and waited for me to bring all the food to the table. Once I did that and sat down we started talking. We were getting to know each other, but this time we're sober. She tells me about her life and stories from her childhood and I did the same. After we finished eating she said she had to go. Man I did not want her to leave it's been a long time since I've had enjoyable company. I made a puppy dog face and said "please don't leave." She smiled and said "Aweee your so cute but I've got to go." She ran upstairs to the room to get her things, and I ran up there too. When she picked up her dress I cleared my throat and before she could say anything I kissed her again. She resisted at first then she stopped fighting it and kissed me back. I couldn't help myself so I picked her up off the ground and layed her on the bed. I climbed on top of her not breaking the kiss. I caressed her face with my hands then her body. I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and she moaned a little which indicated that she liked it. I stopped kissing her lips and sucked on her neck leaving hickies. I kiss down from her neck to her breasts. I suck on one while caressing the other. I began kissing down her stomach towards her pussy. I started sucking on her clit while she wiggled and moaned. I inserted to fingers in her thrusting them in and out. I felt her about to cum so I stopped and grabbed my blue strap. I slowly inserted it into Nay causing her to gasp. She got on top and straddled me. Bouncing up and down moaning and screaming my name. She arched her back moaning for dear life and came all over my strap. She got up of it and started dripping the juices from my strap onto my body and began licking it off me. I started to lick her pussy again to clean up the wetness. She moaned and screamed "Daddy Ty", I smirked and said in my head "yea she knows who I am". After making love to Nay we both layed in the bed, silent. After a while we dozed off and ended up falling asleep cuddled up.

Nay POV:

After Ty put the food on the table we began to eat and talk about our life, and childhoods. She was just the best host. I almost felt so bad that I had to leave. I told her after we finished leaving that I was going to go. She made the cutest face and asked me to stay but I refused and walked to the guest room to get my things. I picked up my dress and as I got up I heard Ty clear her throat I turned around and before I could say anything she kissed me. At first I resisted but then I stopped because I liked it and I wanted it to keep going. She lifted me up off the ground and put me on the bed. I didn't do anything but enjoy what Ty was doing. She touched and caressed my body with care. She knew how to work her tongue too. When she pulled out the strap I wanted to show her some things. When we were done making love we layed in the bed in silence. I couldn't believe that I had sex with this gorgeous ass stud. We ended up cuddling and fell asleep.

Ty POV: I woke up around 6 pm and Nay wasn't beside me. I figured she took off. That she got what she wanted and left. But that wasn't the case. She left a note which said she had a great time but had to get home, and the reason she didn't wake me up was because she knew I wouldn't let her leave. She left her phone on the note so I grabbed my phone and saved it as Future Wifey 😍😘💍. I didn't really have anything planned for today so I decided to shower and watch The Fosters on Netflix all day.

Nay POV:

While Ty was still sleep I managed to slip away. I looked for a pen and piece ofor paper telling her why I left while she was sleep. As much as I would enjoy it we didn't need a second round of her convincing me to stay. I left my number so she can call/text me. I grabbed my keys and phone and walked to my car. I got in the car and called Jade. I put the phone on speaker and pulled off. It rang three times then Jade answered "Bishhh where have you been?" I chuckled and replied "with Ty." We had a full blown conversation about what happened. She even told me about the dude she met at the club. His name was Justin. She said they hit it off and was going on a date tonight. I pull up to my house ending the conversation with Jade and walked to unlock the door. I go upstairs and take a shower. After my shower I put on my blue LOVE PINK sweatpants and a white tank top. I didn't have anything planned so I decided to watch The Fosters on Netflix all day. I grab a bag of doritos and a bottle of juice. As I was watching TV my phone buzzed. I looked at it and it was an unknown number.

Unknown number: Good afternoon beautiful

Nay: Whose this?

Unknown number: Ty, how many people you got texting you from unsaved numbers calling you beautiful?

Nay: Lol, just one good afternoon cutie.

Unknown number: Better be lol, what you doing tho?

Nay: Nothing really eating doritos and watching The Fosters on Netflix. Wyd?

Unknown number: Really? Me too! This is my favorite show, maybe I can come over and we watch it together.

Nay: That's sounds like a plan my address is 4321 Dove lane.

Unknown number: Ok see you in 20 minutes.

20 minutes later........

Nay POV:

*doorbell rings

I walk to go answer the door and it's Ty standing there with white roses in her hand. I smiled and said "Aweeee your so sweet, you shouldn't have." She replied "I know I wanted too." I let her in and we walked into the theater room. She put her coat down and sat in the recliner beside me. I got up and asked her did she want something to drink. She said yeshe and I walked into the kitchen to get it. Ty followed me and when I bent over to get the juice she smacked my ass. I stood up and tried to hit her but she grabbed my hands and pulled me close to her. She came close to my face about to kiss me then pulled back real fast and said "Sike, no kiss cause you left me." I made a puppy dog face and Ty laughed and kissed me on the cheek. We walked back into the theater room to watch the show. Ty sat down then I sat on her lap. I was into the show until Ty started kissing my neck. She knows what that does to me. She put her hands on my waist and whispered in my ear "Can I get a kiss." Her whispering in my ear instantly gave me a chill down my spine. I turned around and teased her, but she wasn't going like that she grabbed my face and kissed me. I deepened the kiss. I started grinding on her lap, and she knew what that meant.