HELP ME!!!

Nay POV:

I woke up at 12 o clock noon. I had a headache from crying so much last night. I cant believe Ty really said that to me yesterday. I checked my phone and i had 52 missed calls and 12 voice mails. 40 of the calls and 6 of the voice mails were from Ty, 10 of the calls and the other 6 voice mails were from Jade, and the other 2 calls were from Mel. I listened to some of the voice mails that Ty left. The ones from last night were her just laughing and telling me that she'll find me, but the ones that she left this morning were her saying how she missed me and was worried about why i didn't come home last night. I was seriously confused and scared. I listened to Jade's voice mails and she was telling me how Ty called her and said that i didn't come home last night, and that she was worried. I started to think like... "damn Ty is really crazy." I picked up the phone and called Jade. She answered and i told her everything. She told me to stay at the hotel, and she said she was on her way to come see me. I got off the phone with her and went to take a shower.

Jade POV:

I was just getting off of work when Ty called me and asked me if i knew where Nay was. I almost had a heart attack when she asked me and i started to loose my mind. That was until Ty explained what happened. Ty told me that Nay was a little cranky because she was on her period and got mad at Ty for no reason so they got in an argument and Nay left. Then Ty told me not to worry because she said Nay is probably at her house just getting some space, and getting time to herself. I know how cranky Nay gets on her period and i know how independent she was so i didn't get in their business. I just called Nay a couple of times and left her voice mails to let her know that Ty is worried about her. I got home and called her again, but she didn't answer so i said i would give her some space and talk  to her tomorrow before she goes to work. I woke up around 11 o clock this morning to get ready for work. I was about to call Nay but Ty called me and confirmed that she spoke to Nay and that she was OK. She had just went to her house to have a night away from Ty because she was so upset. I decided to take a shower then call Nay when i was done. When i got out the shower it was about 12:15 and i was about to call Nay. As soon as i picked up my phone to call her it rang, and Nay was calling me. I was about to curse her out for not answering my calls but she began crying. I asked her what was up and she told me everything. That bitch Ty lied. She took a ride on the crazy train last night and threatened my best friend. She also put her hands on her. OH HELL NO, SHE GOT THE GAME TWISTED. I told Nay to stay there that i was on my way to the hotel where she was staying. I hung up with her called my job and told them that i wouldn't be coming in today. I got dressed got in my car and called Justin. I let him know where i was going and why. He was heated.

Justin POV: 

I'm sitting in my office going over the next case and my secretary comes in and tells me my wife is on the phone. Jade never calls me while I'm at work she usually texts me, which means this is serious. I answer the phone in my office and she tells me that shes on her way to a hotel 3 hours away from our house. I asked her why and she told me the situation about Ty and Janay. I immediately get pissed and want to leave work, but i cant so i tell Jade to be safe and call me if anything happens.

Ty POV:

I woke up this morning and Nay still wasn't in bed. I called her about 30 times last night and she didn't answer. I called her about 10 times this morning and she still didn't answer. THIS BITCH DON'T KNOW WHO SHE MESSING WITH. I call my computer man/my spy and ask him Nay's location. i know i may seem crazy for doing this but i had a tracking device put in her phone. To keep her safe of course. She doesn't know and i don't intend on her finding out. Any who he tells me that shes at a hotel just about 2 hours away from my place. Taaaaa she thought she escaped. Ima go get her and bring her ass back here. She's NOT leaving me, and I MEAN that. I go shower and get dressed, i wasn't in a rush cause she wouldn't leave yet she doesn't know i know where she's at. After my shower i get dressed and roll out. I drive about an hour and check her location again to see if shes still there. She was so i kept driving. She's in for a rude awakening when i get to this damn hotel.