Cant Get Away

Before Nay's flight left Atlanta......

Nay: Sorry I'm just calling you, been busy was sup?

Unknown person: I been calling you, you good Ma?

Nay: Yea, i have to get away from Ty crazy ass, she flipped i need to get away so I'm going to Miami.

Unknown person: OK I'm coming to Miami to, ill catch a late flight and ill meet you there.

Nay: That's sweet but you don't have to do that, you have a life where you at

Unknown person: Nah, i want to do it, and I'm from Miami I been wanted to leave i just stayed for you, so I'm going to meet you down there. You not gon leave me

Nay: hahaha.... Okok i cant change your mind but alright ill be here waiting on you.

Unknown person: Alright Ma, ill call you when i land.

Nay POV:

I blushed, then hung up the phone. Its funny how someone you least expect will be there for you. I was sitting on the plane on my way to Miami. I was so relieved that I'm getting away from Ty. I couldn't believe she flipped like that. I really thought she was the one that i was going to spend the rest of my life with. Guess i was wrong. It was about an hour into the flight and i took a short nap then my phone rang. I looked at it and seen that it was Ty, my heart skipped a beat a little bit. I just put it back down and went back to my nap. I wasn't dealing with her crazy ass no more. When i woke up from my nap we were landing in Miami. I caught a taxi to the Four Seasons. When the taxi pulled up to the hotel the driver helped me get my bags into the hotel. After checking in i went up to my room to relax for a little before i went to the car rental place. About an hour and a half later i took a taxi to a car rental place near the hotel. I wanted a nice ass car, cause I'm in a nice ass state. I rented a Ferrari F12 berlinetta in blue. After i left the car rental place my phone rung i answered it...

Unknown person: I'm here ma, i just landed.

Nay: Alright I'm omw pooh, see you in 15 mins

Unknown person: Alright cutie.

Mel POV:

Wassgood y'all, y'all remember me. Mel the security from the Nay salon. Yo, i been crushing on Nay since she hired me, but i knew she was in a relationship, and i respected that so i stayed back. Anyway I seen that there were issues in her relationship, i mean I'm not dumb. At one point of time her girl always came to the salon to see her, then the visits got less and less. then they stopped. When we went to Friday's that night she told me that her and Ty were having issues and i told her i was here for her. A couple of days went by and i ain't hear from her and got worried. I called her and she ain't answer but i wasn't going to be a pest. After she had called me and told me that she was going to Miami i had no choice but to go with her. For one, that's bae, for two she going thru something and she need someone there with her. The salon will be fine without me and plus i put my best man on the job, they in good hands. Anyway while I'm here with Nay i was going to protect her and make sure she in good hands. Plus she moving to my hometown i have to go back, I wasn't feeling ATL anymore. As soon as my plane landed i called Nay, and she let me know she was on her way. I'm going to take her out tonight because she deserves a break.

Ty POV:

I drive home, i was pissed as shit. Where the fuck did Janay go? She not leaving that easy. I call my spy again and ask for Nay location and he sound a little unsure when he told me. He said "Ahhh boss, her phone is being located in Miami... Is everything alright?" I stopped the car so fast, i clenched the steering wheel and screamed "MIAMI, WTF ARE YOU SURE JULIO?" He reassured me that she is in Miami. I thanked him, hung up the phone and sped off home. I pull up in the driveway and walk in my place. I start throwing shit, and punching walls. She had me fucked up, Miami? Wtf! She just making shit worse, but its OK. Ima sleep this shit off, and ill be on my way to Miami tonight.