Chapter 7 - A Night Of Excitement

Beginne am Anfang

She was at the brim of exploding.

Luna and Raven had since emerged from the lounge, side by side. "Hey Raven," Luna says to Raven softly, "I think it's better we go, I don't think we're needed here," with that she puts her arm around Ravens waist, nudging her toward the stairs. "I completely agree," she leans to Luna's ear, "I hope Lexa kicks Bellamy's ass." Luna suppresses a laugh. "Me too." With that they disappear around the corner.

"Bellamy my boy, leave, I do not care who you are." Lexa says as she pushes Clarke behind her in a protective manner, but he clumsily reaches around her grabbing Clarke's wrist again.

"She's not yours Alexandria, she's mine."

"She's not either of ours Detective, I will ask you one more time, leave, I'd hate to be rude." Lexa said, clear warning in her voice.

"Lexa-" Clarke murmured.

But Bellamy grabbed at Clarke again and Lexa saw red. She pushed him straight out of the door, he stumbled a few paces and fell on his ass, he too was enraged now. He quickly stumbled back to his feet and came right at Lexa. "If you want to act like a man, I'll treat you like one." he says.

"I have no obligations Detective, but remember who you are harassing right now, I'd hate to lodge a complaint against you formally."

He hesitated, but still clumsily lunged at Lexa, which she easily dodged as he stumbled into the house once again. "I'm warning you Bellamy!"

Clarke was frozen in position; she knew she wasn't strong enough to stop either of them and she wasn't about to get in the middle of it.

Bellamy turned around from his failed attempt and lunged at Lexa again and she lifted her arm up as he swerved past her once more, except this time she landed a fist on his jaw, surging him forward faster onto the cold floor. This time he didn't get up.

Lexa turned toward Clarke, "Go upstairs Clarke." She popped the K intentionally this time, knowing it gets Clarke's attention. "You don't have to see this." She says softly.

"What?! No! What are you going to do with him?"

"I'm taking him home Clarke." Lexa says coolly, "Well, not I myself, but I'm getting him home safely, I promise."

Clarke took several steps backward, staring at Lexa.

There she was: Lexa the boss, Lexa the monster.

Yet Clarke followed her order and went upstairs, tears welling in her eyes.

Lexa raised her hands to the back of her head, entwining her fingers, taking in what she had just done, her leather jacket already pulled taught over her back. Directly assaulting an officer of the Law. Though he clearly over stepped. This wasn't professional behavior from his side; which means she won't have much trouble getting out of it. If trouble in fact comes.

She took her phone out of her pocket and dialed Gustus' number.

"Where are you? I have a slight issue." Lexa spoke into her cellphone.

"Around the corner Lexa, we went to get something to eat."

"That explains the open gate doesn't it?" she says annoyed.

"Lexa, has something happened?"

"Get over here, now!"

//

Gustus came through the front door, closely followed by Indra, them both stepping over Bellamy's still frame on the floor.

"It seems you've dealt with the problem already Lexa." Gustus says with a half laugh. Which made Indra actually smile.