"Jaan hai tu meri..janti hai na?!"

"Haanji! And I am grateful! Baba ji meher kare! Touch wood!"

He absolutely loved what she said and he has always been an admirer of this! He loves how humble and grounded she is!

"Haanji baba! Touch wood!"...he smiles at the camera too!

"Abhi jaldi se mujhe batao or just send me the flight details.. I will pick you up.."... says a happy and a much relaxed Sidharth now..!

"Bejh dungi...ab meri baat suno.."

"Haan.."

"Aap ko yaad hai, maine aap ko mere ek bhai k bare mein bataya tha na? Vikranth, woh jo Canada mein rehta hain?"

"Haan haan yaad hain.."

"Accha toh he is here in India, Punjab mein hi hain abhi..aaj mere sath Mumbai araha hai to meet his Mama..who lives in Mumbai.."

"Oh ok.."

"Toh maine usko humare bare mein bata diya, kyunki waise bhi he is very close to Shehbaaz and since Shehbaaz knows about us, it is pointless to hide things from Vicky! Aap gussa toh nehi ho na?!"...she makes a puppy face..

"Areh baba! Gussa kyun hunga?? Yeh industry se thodi na hai! Koi baat nehi..abhi yeh sab baatein chhor aur bata flight kitne baaje ki hain?"...he looks eagerly towards the camera, he missed her and it's evident..!

"Raat 9 baaje.."

"Ok baba! Come safe and I will be there.."..he blows a kiss at the camera and turns it down..

*********

Sidharth drives himself to the airport and eagerly waits for his baby to come out!

They are being regularly tried to be papped as social media is going gaga over their chemistry in the web series! Interestingly, they are being trended as #SidNaaz on Twitter and Insta almost every other day and people don't seem to get tired stalking them everywhere!

However, as of now, he really doesn't bother about the people around because he is getting to see her exactly after a week! This is probably the first time in 2 months when they have experienced such a distance and it has surely affected the well being of both! Sidharth has already managed to speak to the security in charge of the airport to avoid disruptions.

He gets to see her finally and extends his arms to let her in, carrying a big smile on his face! It is adorable! He grabs her tight and literally lifts her up to hug her to his reach..!

"I love you baby and I really missed you!"... She mumbles into his ears, having tears almost clogging into her eyes..

"Mujhse zyada toh miss nehi kiya hoga! Kamini phone nehi karti thi! Aur jab main karta tha, toh uthati nehi thi! You have made me a mad man! Nehi jaane dunga aur kahi bhi! Baas ho gaya mera!"

"Accha theek hai baba! Abhi let me introduce you to Vikranth..! My baby brother! Vikranth meet Sidharth!"...she introduces her cousin to Sidharth..

"Kya haal hai Bhai?! What's up?!"...Vikranth extends his arms to shake hands..

"Baas chal raha hai..let's go..we can't afford stay here for any longer! Baki baatein gadi mein karenge, let's go..!"... Sidharth pushes her trolly with one hand and holds her hand with the other to proceed towards the exit..

********

"Mom ne tum dono k liye dinner arrange ki hai..!" says Sidharth, smiling at her and entwining their fingers into his fist..

"Sidharth abhi hum aap k ghar jayenge?"...asks Shehnaaz..

"Haan baby!"

"Lekin Bhai its almost 10! Ghar kab lotenge? I am hell tried!" ...says Vikranth..