Chapter 6

Here's chapter 6! Hope you enjoy reading it! Sorry if there is any grammer or any mistakes in it I haven't edited yet...

Chapter 6

Tyler's P.O.V

Beep beep beep beep

What the hell is that noise? All I remember was passing out because...wait why did I pass out? Oh yea! I'm having a kid. A baby boy. I guess I was to stressed out or something. Where's kyle?

I open my eyes and find that its dark outside. Kyles holding my hand while sleeping in a chair next to my bed. My mom and dad are passed out on the couch. My brother is no where in site. My sister is reading a book in the corner of the room.

"Sis! PST." I whisper trying not to wake up anyone. Tiffany instantly whips her head in my direction and smiles warmly through tears. She comes running and holds my other hand.

"You've been here for about a week in a coma Tyler." She says wipping her tears. "Everyone has been worried about the baby and if you were ever gonna make it." She says while smiling sadly. I rub her knockles with my thumb.

"I'm here now that's all that matters tiff." She nods. "How's kyle? Should I wake him?" She chuckles.

"Well..this is as much sleep he has gotten you could say. He's been pretty bad." She and i chuckle. "He's not taking any showers. He has bags under his eyes. He's not doing no alpha buiessness." She says shaking her head. 

I shake kyles hand and he jolts awake looking around. I chuckle because he looks like a lost puppy. He looks down and his eyes widen. He hugs me and kisses my all over my face. I giggle. He smiles at me.

"I missed you." He whispers putting a hand in my hair. I relax instantly.

"I missed you to." I say. "And you need to take a shower and do alpha stuff you haven't been doing." I say crossing my arms. He smiles sadly.

"My wolf and I couldn't stay focused on anything with you here babe." He says while stroking his hand through my hair.

Tiffany goes and wakes up my mom and dad. My mom starts crying and comes over to me hugging me tightly. I pat her back and hug her back. She pulls back and looks at me through tears.

"I missed you so much Tyler." She says willing her tears. My dad comes over and smiles at me.

"Heck everyone did." I laugh and smile at my dads comment.

Justin suddenly comes in and checks up on me. When he's done he starts explaining everything.

"You passed out because you have been under a lot of stress and it would be better if you stayed off your feet and not having a lot of stress on you." Justin says while I nod. He smiles and then walks out. I look at my dad.

"Where's Robby?" I asked confused. He sighs.

"While you were in a coma he became alpha." I pouted.

"But I wanted to go." They laugh at me.

****a week later******

I finally was able to get out of the hospital room and I lately have been sitting around the living in the pack house. Someone comes down the stairs and smiles at me.

"Good afternoon Luna." He bows then leaves to go into the kitchen. I stand up and follow him. He looks at me wide eyed.

"Um why did you call me that?" I ask confused. He gets confused but then smiles at me.

"Well when you where in the coma, kyle told us to start calling you Luna to get used to it." I frown. Why would he do that?

"Can you show me where he would be?" I ask sweetly. He smiles nervously and starts walking. He knocks on this door and we here a faint 'come in'. We walk in and kyle looks up from his papers. He smiles at me and the other dude leaves.

"What's the matter?" He asked. I frown and look at him. I cross my arms and lean against the wall.

"The whole thing about me being called Luna now?" He smiles at me.

"Well.." He starts but I can't help but look at him. How he runs his hand through his hair and how sexy he looks in his glasses. The way he just is. Perfection. He smiles at me.

"You didn't listen did you?" I jump startled. I nodded and blushed. I feel like I'm gonna puke.

"Where's the closes bathroom?" He points at a door in his room and I run in there and puke. I flush the toilet and brush my teeth with the toothbrush there. I walk out and kyle looks at me worriedly.

"Its just sickness you have from being pregnant." He nods at me and walks over. He lifts my chin with his finger.

"How about after I'm done with my paperwork we go do something...'fun'." He says suddecively. I blush and nod. He smashes his lips on mine and I instantly kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pushes more up against me. He traps me with his arms on either side of the wall.I then wrap my legs around his hips and moan at the friction. He growls and walks me over to his desk moving all the papers off and puts me on there crawling on me. I moan pulling me closer grinding on him. He groans and looks at me. I see the love, lust, and passion in his eyes. He starts kissing me again but I push on his chest.

"Kyle you got to finish your paperwork, babe." He sighs then gets off me. I walk out of the room and up to our room. I lay on the bed and fall alseep eventually.

I woke up to someone nipping at my neck. I giggle and push kyle off. He looks at me and kisses me on the lips this time. I laugh and kiss him back.

****imagine this part ;)*****

Kyle wraps us around in the blanket and kisses my forehead.

"Night love." I blush at that nickname all the time.

"Night kyle."

--------------------------·-·----------·-·----------------
Sorry that this part was really boring... I had to put something up to fill in the details before I make something big happen. In the next chapter something bug will happen so stay reading this book to find out ;)

I hope you enjoy reading my book so far....

Vote, comment

Love,
Hannah