Chapter 9

Sorry about the slow updates. I have a lot of school woke and a lot of stress on me right now. Well here's an update. I hope you like it!

Chapter 9

Tyler's P.O.V

One week later.

Robby left with my step brother last week. They went to the place where you find your mates and stuff. My parents and I aren't really on good terms because we were going to war. I know right. Tragic. And I said I wanted to help. But no, I haven't done my werewolf training.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Kyles voice snaps me out of my thoughts. He's been really protective over me this week because of the war.

"Nothings wrong. I'm just thinking." I replied while looking out into the forest. The pack is training while I just sit and watch.

"You don't look good Tyler." He sighs while walking over to me. "Go inside and rest babe." I sign but get up and hug him while he hugs me back tightly.

"I'm fine. But I will be in our bedroom." He nods while I start walking back to the house. Instead of going to the bedroom I decided that I wanted a break and to go to my parents house. I get the car keys and head out.

I sigh as I stand outside their door. I love them but they get on my nerves. I knock quietly on the door and wait for it to be opened. My dad opens it and looks at me.

"Dad, can I talk to you and mom? I'm sorry." I say looking up at him. He sighs and let's me in. I walk to the living room and sit down. My mom walks in with my dad and sit down.

"I know what I did was wrong, I shouldn't have gone off at you guys but I just wanted to help. I'm sorry." My mom stands up and hugs me.

"I know. Were sorry to. We didn't mean to make it a bad thing. I know you want to help but you can't right now." I nod and pull back. My dad stands up and hugs me and smiles.

After talking an hour with my parents I head back to the pack house. When I get their everyone looks at me. I raise and eyebrow and look at kyle. He's fuming. He walks over to me.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" he yells. I step back a little but he grabs my arm and pulls my to the alphas office. He slams the down shut and looks at me.

"I SAID WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" I step back into a wall.

"I talked with my parents." I whispered.

"YOIU TOLD ME YOU WERE GONNA BE IN OUR ROOM." I nod.

"I was but I wanted to be ok with my parents, I'm sorry" I whisper and sigh. He whips his head over to me and glares. I look at his eyes and realize his wolf has taken over. I gulp.

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it! Do you know how much problems have been going on with my pack since you came!?" He screams while I try not crying."DO YOU?!" I shake my head and whimper while putting my head down.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you! I am alpha you better start showing me some damn respect around here!" He yells. I look up at him. And whimper again. This is the first time he has done this. He has never gone alpha mode on me like this.

"GWT OUT." he says I don't move because I'm to scared. "I SAID GET OUT. NOW."  I nod while running out and go to the bedroom and lock the door while crying. I cry and cry until I eventually fall asleep.

When I wake up, its in kyles arms. Shit. He's mad at me. And I'm scared of him now. He said I caused problems I guess I do.  I move out of his arms and whimper backing up into the wall. Kyle opens his eye and looks at me. He tries reaching for me but I quickly stand up.

"Tyler, baby." I just shake my head closing my eyes. He hurt me. Bad. I hear him stand up and walk over to me, putting his hand on my cheek. I flinch and freeze.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. My wolf took over. Baby I'm sorry." I  try not to cry remembering everything. Kyle whips my tears away and sighs. I open my eyes and look at him.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have left. I guess I do start problems like you said I did. I will stop everything I do. I will try to respect you. I didn't mean not to. I'm useless." I whisper. And walk away but kyle grabs my arm. I wince because that's where he pulled my arm yesterday, hard. He quickly turns me around and looks at it with guilt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't know I did. Baby you not useless your perfect to me." I just shake my head and walk out. I see my brother by the door just coming and and he looks at me with sad eyes. He walks over and hugs me.

"Everyone heard everything. Do you want to come to my new apartment for the week? Or until you get better?" I just nod and bust out crying.

I guess I am useless.