Chapter 10

Sorry about the delay. Had a lot of problems with wattpad,
Well here it is, I hope you like it. And enjoy it.

Chapter 10

Tyler's P.O.V

Once all of my things were settled in my brothers guest bed room, I just curled in a ball looking at the wall thinking about nothing, I was numb. My brother came in and sat down next to me on the bed and sighed.

"Tyler, I know your sad and depressed right now. So I'm just gonna leave you alone. I got to go back to training. I will be home in a week. If you need me call me immediately okay?" He asked softly. I looked up at him and nodded.

"Yea." I said quietly. He sighed and pecked my forehead standing up and walking out. I closed my eyes when I heard the front door close and went to sleep.

I woke up to a horrible thunderstorm. I trembled. I hated thunderstorms. How could robbery leave me when he probably knew there was gonna be a thunderstorm?

I snapped out of my thoughts when thunder hit again but louder.
I whimpered. I wished and hoped it would stop but I knew it wouldn't. I jumped when a knock came at my door. I stood up confused because its freaking thunderstroming out there.

I gripped a pillow in my hand and walked to the little living room. When I reached the door thunder hit again and I screamers and ducked under the table. I heard the door handle jiggle.

The door suddenly opened. I looked and saw socks. Wait socks? What about shoes? I peaked up from the table and saw kyle.

I gasp when I stood up and he looked at me. His shirt was drenched in water clinging to his torso. He had no shoes on, only socks. His pants hung low on his waist. And worst of all, his eyes, they usually have some type of shine in them. But now they didn't have any. Do trace of happiness.

Kyle looked up at me. I was still holding onto the pillow tightly and my eyes were probably so wide. Thunder hit again and I whimpered. I hate this.

"Tyler." Kyle whispers while shutting the door.

"Kyle, what are you doing here looking like that?" I ask trembling from the thunder.

"I missed you and I had to see you." He says sadly. "And I know you hate thunderstorms and I wanted to be here with you, so you wouldn't be scared. So I can protect you baby." I could feel the tears threatening to come out as he spoke.

I missed him so much. I just walked slowly up to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged back just as tightly and inhaled, and then sighed in content.

"Sir down on the couch while I go get some things for you. And some blankets for us." He was hesitant, but nonetheless he sat down and I walked off. I got him some clothes from my brothers closet. And I got some blankets and pillows from the front closet.

I walk back into the living room and hand kyle the clothes and sit down next to him. He stand sup and starts taking off his clothes. I blush and look down. Thunder strikes again and I scream not expecting it and whimper.

Kyle comes by me and wraps a blanket around us and hugs me to his chest. He pecks my lips but I wasn't having that. I missed him and I wanted him to know how much I missed him.

I grabs his face and kissed him softly but hardly at the same time and he was shocked but soon got over it and wrapped his arms around my body and brought me closer deepening the kiss. I moaned into the kiss and kyle pulled back panted as week as I.

"What was that for?" Kyle says breathlessly. I blush and chuckle quietly.

"I missed you." I whisper. He looks up at me and smiles.

"I love you." He says softly. I smile.

"I love you to." I say smiling. He smiles back. I yawn and kyle lays us down putting his arm around my waist.

"Goodnight love." I hear kyle say from behind me, his breath fanning my neck. I cuddle with his warm body.

"Goodnight babe." I say and let sleep consome me.

The next morning, I wake up to people whispering loudly. I open my eyes and see robbey getting mad and Kyle looks like he's about to rip my brothers head off.

"Why are you here?" Robbery whispers angrily. "You hurt my baby borhter and now your here trying to what, beg for forgiveness well sorry no. Good bye."

"I swear to god robbey-" I cut kyle off.

"You swear nothing kyle." I say sternly to them. Their heads whip over to me and I stand up. "Yea, kyle messed up. I haven't totally foregave him yet because he hurt me really badly. And robbey I'm leaving and moving back with kyle today, now both of you stop arguing before I do something I might regret. I'm sick of it. Get it together. Your both alphas. Start fucking acting like it." I say rudely but honestly I don't care. They act like children. They both have wide eyes but soon nod their heads in shame.

"Tyler i-" I cut robbery off by putting my hand up.

"I don't want to hear it rob. Now, I'm leaving so help me pack will ya?" He nods and walks to the bedroom.

"Baby, that was so sexy-" I cut kyle off this time again. Raising an eyebrow.

"Same thing goes for you. And I'm serious kyle, mate or not. Alpha or not, start acting like it." He nods and walks to the bedroom. I follow behind him and when I enter I can feel the awkwardness from both of them. I sigh making them look at me,

"Your both grown ass men, stop acting like 5 year olds holding something against someone." They nod again and start packing my things and putting them in kyles car.

When me and kyle get to the pack house he tells me to leave all of my things in the car and he takes me up to our room fastly, making me trip several times. Once he opens the door he attacks me in a hot kiss.

I moan and put my hands in his hair tugging slightly. He groans and pushes me up against the wall. He starts grinding on me roughly making me moan and whimper in pleasure. He throws me on the bed and hovers over me taking off all of my clothes,

"God i missed you so much." Kyle says breathlessly while taking off his clothes. He immediately starts attacking my neck and torso, nibbling and sucking everywhere making me arch off the bed.

And that's how we spent our night, making sweet love all night long.