Chapter 5

Here's another chapter...sorry for the wait I didn't have WiFi all week. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 5

Tyler's P.O.V

As we were driving down the street I couldn't even focus. I was to nervous and I didn't know what to do. When the car stopped I got out and grabbed my things from the trunk. As I look up at the house I can't believe how beautiful it is. Its like four stories tall. Kyle sees my staring and chuckles.

"Would you rather stay with your parents while your moms in heat or come inside?" He says clearly amused by how I'm just standing here. I glare at him and walk inside the house.

"I was just loo-" I get cut off by two people walking down the satirs. A girl and boy. They look like a couple.

"Who's this kyle?" The girl asked. She beautiful I can give her that. About 5'4 with black hair with purple highlights in it. She's tan  with  green eyes.

"Guys this is Tyler he will be staying here for a while and he's my mate." I suddenly get confused? A while? I thought a week.

"Kyle a week not a while." He glares at me and mumbles about how I'm so technical. I smack him upside the head while he rubs it. I smile at the girl and stick out my hand but she's a hugger. She comes and jumps on me while I stumble back.

"OK then nice to meet you to." She giggles and gets off of me.

"I'm Taylor and this is my mate Justin." The guy next to her shakes my hand and smiles at me.

"Now that's settled let's get our room done with your stuff in it." Wait as in our room? Two people same room? He's funny.

"Your funny I'm laughing." He stares at me while I cross my arms.

"What?" He says while raising an eyebrow.

"Not 'our' room, my room." I say. He grabs my elbow and starts pulling me to his room. I start screaming and yelling.

"HELP ME! RAP! KIDNAPPING! HELP!" I yell. He chuckles and throws me on his bed. I huff and sit up.

I look outside confused on how dark it is. I check my phone for the time and its already 11:48. I sigh and lay down.

"Get changed its time to go to bed Tyler." I wine and groan. I love sleeping but waking up? Not my thing.

I get up and change into a pair of sweat pants and get under the covers. Kyle starts taking off his clothes while I blush. I look down at the bed so I don't blush anymore. He turns off the light and gets under the covers with me. His arm comes around me and pulls me to his chest. I blush hardcore and hide my face while he kisses my forehead.

"Night Tyler." He says.

"Night kyle."

**********************************

When I wake up I'm in a empty bed and hear water running. I stand up and yawn as I stretch. Just then the water stops and the bathroom door opens. Kyle comes in with only a towel wrapped around his hips. I die on the spot. When's my funeral? Tomorrow? I don't know.. Maybe-

"Are you done checking me out? Like something you see?" I blush.

"No I've seen better." I say trying to sound convincing. He growls and pins me against the wall. His eyes change to a gold color.

"There won't be anyone else." He growls and kisses me hard. I stay frozen in my spot. But after a while I say fuck it and kiss him back. He groans and grinds on me. Kyle's towel drops and we pull apart. His eyes have changed back and he frowns.