Peeping Through

I wake up in my cleared out bedroom on my bare mattress with a plain sheet overtop. I had just received my letter for Hogwarts. The train leaves today. To say I'm nervous would be an understatement. I take comfort in knowing that my best friend Anna will be by my side. We are set to meet each other at the train station in an hour so I quickly get up to get ready. All of my belongings are neatly packed away in a large green leather suitcase that belongs to my father. I guess you could say it's mine now.

After heading down to get some breakfast and getting ready, it's time to leave. I hug my dog one last time and text Anna to confirm that she is on her way as well. Of course her being her, she's running a bit late. Despite that minor setback, my family and I head off to the train station.

This is it. We made it. I'm so nervous, my palms are sweaty. Anna finally made it with her mom in time to board the train. We parted ways with our families and it was since time to pick our seats on the train.

With every door came a couple windows that I couldn't help but take a peep through. These people were gonna be my friends and family for the next four years of my life. I had to at least take a look.

After settling down on some seats on our own, Anna and I take to our phones to document our adventure so far. But before we could do so, two young gentlemen harshly pulled the doors to our seating area open.

One seemed a bit older and the other, quite cute. It appeared that Anna took a liking to the older one.

Anna and I both played it off as nothing and made it seem as though we were unbothered. Anna however was less successful at this as she kept a steady resting bitch face majority of the ride to Hogwarts.

Finally, we made it.