Chapter 6 - Commander Hot Stuff Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Lexa sat forward, putting both her hands on her face covering it while simultaneously shaking her head. "The fact that you'd think that, mildly disturbs me Luna."

"Yeah, that's weird Luna." Clarke quickly agrees.

Both Lexa and Clarke had the signs of an intense blush raising up into their necks.

Clarke quickly scurried away to the kitchen before anyone noticed her blushing.

Luna was still laughing, "Oh my Lex, you are such a simp for Clarke."

//

"Knock, knock bitches, Raven the wonderful has arrived!" Raven yelled when she entered the home closely followed by Clarke, "Damn this place is nice! Why have you been complaining so much Klorkey?" Raven said nudging Clarke's elbow with her own.

"Place is nice, I agree, the people are a problem, one in particular actually. You two are scary alike and I'm afraid to see what shit storm will erupt once you two are in the same room." Clarke says eyeing Raven, "Maybe this is a bad idea..." she trails off.

"What do you mean 'people' Clarke? I thought just Lexa lived here..."

"Oh boy..." her eyes widened; she's never told Raven that Lexa had a sister.

They were getting very close to the lounge by now and Clarke grabbed Raven's arm, stopping her in her tracks. "Don't freak out, but Lexa has a sister."

"Clarke, why would I fre-" she stopped, looking over Clarke's shoulder toward the lounge area, her eyes quickly went back to Clarke's and the loud Raven Reyes lowered her voice, "Oh, I see...yeah Clarke I'm freaking out, it's too late." She looked over Clarke's shoulder again at the woman standing at the entrance. "Commander hot stuff, has an equally hot sister. Did their mom fuck a Greek god? Are they even real?"

She was still staring at the woman, whom was now approaching them in several easy steps, when Luna reached them, she set her left hand on Clarke's shoulder and extended her right hand to Raven, "Were you two raised by the same people? Because all you two seem to do is stare at my sister and myself, respectively of course." She cheekily grinned, "I'm Luna, and you must be Raven."

Raven's confidence returned, "She knows my name and it's not creepy at all."

She quickly eyed Clarke then Luna again, raising her own hand to shake Luna's hand which has been extended for a while now. "Raven yes, Reyes, nice to meet you."

"Cute." Was all Luna said before she turned on her heels toward the kitchen, probably to get more beer.

"That went better than I thought it would." Clarke breathed out a breath she didn't even know she was holding.

"Don't be so dramatic Clarke, she digs me I can tell."

"Euwh Raven." Clarke scrunched up her face. "Now come on, I want you to meet Lexa." She said, pulling at her friends' arm.

"As in Commander Hot Stuff herself?"

"Yes, Raven."

"I didn't hear an objection to hot stuff."

When they get to the lounge, Lexa still sat on the couch, legs apart and eyes trained on the television mounted to the wall. She turned her head toward them and quickly blinked, seemingly coming out of a daze.

She cleared her throat, setting her beer on the table as she got up, "Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were here already." She flashed a genuine smile while straightening her shirt out.

"What, you didn't hear my grand entrance?" Raven says, hand on her chest pretending to be offended.

"Raven!" Clarke says loudly, clearly embarrassed.