9| 아홉

09.

Yurim swept the floor clean and collecting all the dust off the floor in one area

Yurim swept the floor clean and collecting all the dust off the floor in one area. She kept the broom aside going to every table and taking the wrappers which were thrown carelessly. As she was done, the girl went out for dumping the waste. She crossed the road while dragging the huge waste bag with her.

She dusted her hands after throwing the waste, and turned to make her way to the store. But as soon as she swirled around, her body got slammed into something. Due to the hard impact, she lost her balance and landed on the ground.

"Oww" She groaned out, pain cascading down her lower back. Yurim looked up at the person who bumped into her, just to her surprise it was someone she knew. 

"Yoongi?" He had his face covered but still she was able to recognize who it is. 

He averted his gaze to girl below him, as he heard her say his name. Why is she everywhere. He thought rubbing his forehead.

The younger tried to get up but the pain stroke her again not allowing to do so. She squinted her eyes holding back the soreness as much as possible. She suddenly felt a tap on her cheek, before looking up at Yoongi who had his arm extended out for her to take it. She being out of herself, kept looking back at his face and his pale hands. He fiddled his fingers signing to me take his hand for help.

Yurim secretly smiled placing her own hand onto his but the smile only latest for a few seconds as Yoongi pulled her too quickly, ended up landing on his chest. Her heartbeat increased, feeling every single pound in her chest.

"Are you okay?" He staring down at the flustered girl.

"Yes, I'm ok-" Before she could even complete, Yoongi pat her head, which took her off-guard. "I need to go." He turned behind, later in front, heading to run again.

Yoongi walked past her but stopped his move when a familiar hand clenched on his jacket sleeve. He averted his gaze to Yurim's hand and back to her face doubtfully.

"What happened?" Yurim was really curious. "Why are you running?"