Episode 26 - A Banana's Genesis Transformation!

Start bij het begin

Nobunaga: It matters not... No matter who the enemy may be, I will crush them no matter the odds.

As Nobunaga takes a couple of steps forward, he suddenly stabs his sword to the ground.

Nobunaga: Soldiers of Oda, show them no mercy!!!

As Nobunaga's shout is heard, the shell horn has been heard to Oda and Toyotomi Armored Riders and Kurokages.

Iduun: ...! The signal! All forces, prepare to engage! Charge!!!

Kurokages: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!

As Hideko drew out her sword, the Oda and Toyotomi army began to charge to battle, with seeing the Kurokages riding on horses and lock vehicles, even seeing them in Watermelon mechs flying in the same direction.

Meanwhile...

We now shift to the Take-Uesu camp, and we see our heroes strategizing for their upcoming battle.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Shingen: The time for battle is near...

Naomi: I will admit, this will be our toughest battle even with our united army.

Yuuta: You said it. If I'm going to be honest, this is actually the first time where I actually fought the whole Oda and Toyotomi army.

Kuroh: *bark*!

Sakura: Kuroh thinks so too.

Unbeknownst to everyone, Michiko is looking a little sad.

Shingen: Focus, everyone. Now then, it is time we go over the plan that I and Kenshin have put together.

Shingen then gets and lies a huge piece of paper on the table, that shows the map of the entire battlefield.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

note: the blue are the Take-Uesu Army, and the red are the Oda and Toyotomi.

Shingen: As you can see here, Hideyoshi and Nobunaga's camp is located here. With their massive army, it is no doubt they have orchestrated a full-out assault.