Episode 10 - The Final Showdown of Love! Orange vs. Melon!

Nearly the beginning of the battle, the Takeda forces are seen riding on their motorcycles and horses towards their enemies.

With Shingen in the lead, the Takeda army continue to ride down through the forest.

Then, they finally reached out into the open, where its a wide-open grassy field.

The soldiers then went in slow, until they come to a stop to observe the huge area. They also immediately set up camp.

Shingen: It seems our enemy has not yet arrive

Sakura suddenly came out of nowhere and bowed to Shingen on her knee.

Sakura: Sarutobi Sakura, here!

Shingen: Report.

Sakura: I scouted the area and the Uesugi are not far away. I also received news from the other shinobi that there are no other enemy force trying to circle around and attack the castle.

Shingen: Then the enemy plans to attack us at full force. A bold move.

Sakura: I shall continue supporting from the shadows, my lord.

Then, Sakura immediately disappeared like the wind.

Suddenly, and as expected, the Uesugi army have arrived to the battlefield.

Upon their arrival, the soldiers make way for their leader, Michiko. Who already transformed and riding her horse up to the front, along with her right-hand, Naomi.

Ryugen: What are your orders, my lady?

As Naomi asks, Michiko remained silent, seemed focused.

Then surprisingly, Shingen is seen riding his horse down to the battlefield on his own.

The Uesugi army got their weapons out of caution, but Michiko gave the order to lay their weapons down.

Ryugen: My lady?

Zangetsu: It seems he wants to confront me for a short negotiation before we start.

Ryugen: But my lady, it might be a trap!