Play date - Shikamaru - Part 2 🍋

Start from the beginning

He takes his shirt off and attacks your neck and chest making you sigh and breathe heavily. You weren't going to let him win easily either, though. He came back to your lips, you still denying him the entrance. His right hand swiftly goes inside your shirt and squeezes your breast which makes you moan, thus letting him win the tongue fight.

He thoroughly explores your mouth while you tug on his hair using one hand and hold his bare back with other and you realize he isn't a newbie, either. It is going to be an interesting night, to say the least, you think to yourself. It was his turn to please now, He roughly kissed your neck and quickly found your spot. You were a hopeless moaner and tried to control your moans to not give him the pleasure.

"You can't control it for long", he said and twisted your nipple while sucking on your spot.

"Ahh Shika..", you moaned. You moaning that name just short circuited his brain and his hand traced your body to your heated core and plunged a finger in.

"Fuuck, wasn't that too soon", you sigh.

"From the wetness, I think you have been ready for a while", he says while giving you a love bite.

"I ll get a mark, what the f*ck, Shika", you say and push him away. He looks at you and takes out his finger from your core and licks it while staring in your eyes. You shudder and blush at his brashness and arrogance.

"Just a gift so you wont forget me after going back", he says as he comes closer to kiss you. You are still a bit mad at him and push him away again while rubbing the place he sucked on so harshly. He puts one of your leg on his shoulder and dives down to kiss your core to turn you into a sensual putty once again before you can protest any more. He shifts your panties on the side and licks you hard.

"ngghhh" is all you manage to say as you bite on your fist to stop yourself from screaming out. His tongue goes deeper while his fingers pinch your cl*t in a slow rhythm. You are on a different planet right now, the sensation his tongue is making the only feeling you understand. He proceeds to put 2 then 3 fingers inside you while his other hand comes up to caress your breast.

Your hand unties his hair and grips them hard earning a moan from him. You smirk with your small victory as his fingers keep going in and out of you. He finally comes up and kisses you hard while caressing your thighs and sides of your waist.

"Please..." you moan in the kiss.

"Please what", he smirks.

"Stop teasing me.."

"I am not teasing you". he replies airily.

"Nara Shikamaru, f*ck my p*ssy now dammit", you scream pulling his hair harder and trying to hump his thigh in an attempt to get some friction between your thighs.

You didn't have to tell him twice. He takes his remaining clothes off and sits between your legs, your eyes gouging at the size of his manhood. Before he does anything, you bend over and take it in your mouth to surprise the heck out of him.

"Goddamn woman, can't you just wait?", he says annoyed at how unpredictable you are and also how much that unpredictability makes him hard.

You suck him fast and hard and he gives out a guttural groan that makes you suck even faster.

"Stop stop stop, I am not ready to go this far so soon", he says and stops you. You just look at him with a pout.

"God I can't wait to take you", he says and makes you lie down and lines himself at your entrance. He looks at you and you nod giving him permission. He drives his hips forward and half of his length squeezes into you.

"Oh my dear f*cking God", you scream as his length starts to push your walls. He politely waits for you to adjust while he sucks your nipple hard almost driving you insane at the feeling of him starting to fill you up and his relentless sucking on your sensitive peaks.

He slowly starts pushing in his entire length and you can't help but feel overwhelmed at his size and how much he was completing you.

"Ahh... you... fill.. me... up", you croak, the tears flowing from your eyes now. It hurt but was weirdly pleasant. He kisses the corner of your eyes and licks your salty tears. then starts moving inside you slowly. You have adjusted by now and thrusts your hips to meet his rhythm. It doesn't take him long to go hard and fast in you as the way you are panting and moaning and thrusting under him just makes him go insane. That and the alcohol in his veins. Your nails start to graze on his back and your hand is still pulling at his hair while he pounds into you.

"You feel so good L/N", he says, your name almost a prayer on his lips. Soon you feel the pressure build up inside you.

"Ahh Shika, I am close, don't stop please". He adjusts both your legs over his shoulder to give him a deeper angle to enter you and your screams confirm it.

"Oh dear lord that is perfect. Just.. just...right there Shika.. just like that". He holds your waist tighter, almost making marks on your skin and he keeps pounding into you.

"Nghh please make me c*m, please make me c*m, I can't wait anymore", you order him and he does. You shut your eyes tightly and your head stars swimming in the stars when your org*sm washes over you. He keeps thrusting into you and soon enough his thrusts become sloppy. He pulls himself out and comes all over your tits and stomach and falls into the bed next to you.

"Holy sh*t, you felt so good L/N", he pants.

You both don't talk for about 5 minutes till you catch your breath. He throws you a spare towel next to his bedside so you can wipe yourself. You proceed to wear his over sized tee while lying in bed. He just has his boxers on when he comes and joins you.

"I hope the marks aren't that bad in the morning", you say while he spoons you under the sheets.

"You are welcome, you stubborn woman", he smirks.

"Quiet Shika, you sour loser", you say, lightly slapping his chest as you both fall asleep in a few seconds. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thank you for reading. Please let me know if you have any feedback. Thanks again!