f o u r

I finish up my food as I put it all away in the garbage and clean up after myself.

"That was a good dinner." I say as the guys begin to finish their dinner as well.

They all nod in agreement.

We heard the door open and we heard foot steps coming into the kitchen. It was the rest of the guys and some girls following behind them.

"Girls... this is the Santana we were talking about... Santana, meet Madison, Ana, Stassie, Maggie, Kels and Claudia." Nate says.

I walk to them and raise my eyebrows.

Ana walked up to me and shook my hand. "Nice to meet you, Santana."

"Likewise." I say as I turn around and grab a drink from a fridge.

I take a sip of my root beer as they all stare at me. "Take a photo, it'll last longer."

They all continue what they were doing as I saw in the corner of my eye that someone was checking me out. I grab my phone and scroll through it, glancing at Maggie who was checking me out.

"Yes Maggie?" I ask, making her look startled a bit.

She just shrugs and walks away to follow the girls to the couch.

I sit on the high chair and sway the chair back and forth.

After a while later, they're all on the couch, laughing and having a good time.

"Oh come on Santana... come join us, we don't bite." Johnson says, gesturing me over.

I hesitated as I walk over to them and sit on the couch arm since there wasn't any spots left.

"So Santana... do you have any talents?" Madison asks.

I nod in response of her question. "I sing, rap, dance, cheer, and act."

Some of them smile at me while others look unamused.

"I've been in musicals like Grease and West Side Story, playing Rizzo and Anita, back in high school." I continue on.

"Have you ever considered broadway since you're a fan of musicals." Ana asks.

I shake my head no. "Yes I'm a fan of musicals but broadway? Not my cup of tea."

"Well... if you can really sing, can you sing a song for us?" Madison asks.

I grin as I stand up and connect my phone to the nearby Bluetooth speaker, playing the instrumental version of Gloria by Laura Branigan.

"Gloria, you're always on the run now
Running after somebody, you gotta get him somehow." I sing, getting ready for the next part.

"I think you've got to slow down before you start to blow it
I think you're headed for a breakdown. So, be careful not to show it." Gilinsky sings as well, getting up to stand next to me as Madison doesn't look impressed.

"You really don't remember, was it something that he said?
Are the voices in your head calling, Gloria?
Gloria, don't you think you're falling?" We sing together.

He gestures to me to sing the next part as I go to do so, only to get interrupted by Madison singing a bit offkey.

"If everybody wants you, why isn't anybody calling?
You don't have to answer
Leave them hangin' on the line
Oh-oh-oh, calling Gloria." Madison sings.

She gets up and pulls me away from G as he looked at me and I just shrug.

"Gloria (Gloria), I think they got your number (Gloria)
I think they got the alias (Gloria) that you've been living under (Gloria)
But you really don't remember, was it something that they said?
Are the voices in your head calling, Gloria?" They both sing together.