27~ Lady with the jet black hair.

By 8:00, Kara nervous. She had just arrived at Cat-co's board meeting with several other companies. She had heard very little of most of the companies and their owners. "Good morning, who are you Ms?" A young brunette asked.

"I'm Kara Montgomery, I am the CEO of Cat-co," the worlds felt misplaced rolling out of her mouth.

"Oh congratulations, what did you have to do to get Cat to sell to you?" The woman asked. "She refused to sell it to anybody, not matter the amount the offered."

"I was the only one she trusted with her company, and my I ask who you are?" Kara asked. 

"Oh I'm Aria Claire, I work at L-Corp," she said. Kara nodded.

"Well it was nice to meet you Ms.Claire, but I have to get inside." Kara said.

"You too, and your eyes are really gorgeous, they are like kryptonite," Aria said.

"Thank you!" Kara said. She waved goodbye and walked into the room sitting down across from  a brunette who she hadn't recognized. The brunette didn't pay any attention or recognize her either.

"Good Morning, as most or all of you may know I am Morgan Edge," The man said. She didn't like him already and she hadn't even met him. "We are going to be talking about yearly budgets for the company this year,any questions?" Nobody responded.

"He looks like a jackass," Kara whispered to the woman next to her.

"He is a jackass, I'm Elena Gilbert, I own E&D industries with my husband Damon," she said sweetly. She pointed him out next to the brunette earlier and he waved at the two of them.

"I'm Kara Montgomery,  I own Cat-Co, and I have no clue what I'm doing because I have never ran a company before," Kara said nervously.

"Well if you ever need help you can always ask me and Damon," she slipped Kara a piece of paper  with her number on it. Kara added it to her phone and sent her a quick text.

"I see a new face today," edge said. He pointed at Kara and called her.

"Lady with the jet black hair, who are you?" He asked. Kara pointed to herself and nodded.

"Kara," the brunette across from her shot ip and looked at her. "Kara Montgomery I own Cat-co," she said loud  enough for edge to hear. 

"Oh, well  it's nice to meet you Kara," he said. He began socializing with other people before the meeting started.

"Well you've certainly gotten the full attention from Lena," Elena whispered in Kara's ear.

"Who's Lena?" She asked.

"The brunette next to Damon, green eyes, almost like yours," Elena pointed out. Kara looked at the woman who was staring straight at her. Lena was shocked at the appearance of Kara. It had been five years since she had last seen her and she changed so much.

"Do you two know each other?"Elena asked. Kara shook her head.

"I've never met her, what does she own?" Kara asked. She looked away, unable to remain calm if she had continued to stare.

"L-Corp, She is Lex Luthor's sister," Kara nodded.

"The guy who hates Superman?" Kara asked.

"Yeah, I heard that she worked with Lex and contributed to the disappearance of Supergirl," Elena explained. "I've also heard she sleeps with just about anybody."

"Doesn't she have respect for herself?" Kara asked.

"She has this girlfriend that died about 5 years ago and she has been on the crazy wagon since,"

"That sucks but I'm sure there are self help programs." Kara said. Elena laughed.

"We should get lunch together today, I'm sure Damon would love to get to know you," Elena suggested.

"I'd love to," Kara replied.

"Alright let's begin," edge said.

~
The meeting went over smoothly. Lena has caught herself starring at the new version of Kara quite a few times but stopped herself quickly. Elena and Kara were one of the last groups to walk out.

"That meeting wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I managed to survive it," Kara said excitedly.

"If you can survive a meeting with edge then you can survive anything," Elena said. They were interrupted when they heard someone calling Kara's name. They both turned and saw Lena.

"You, you're back?" Lena said. Kara arched her eyebrow. "You disappear off the face of the earth for almost six years, don't call to tell me you're okay,and you're back now?" Kara grew more confused.

"I'm sorry, have we met before?" Kara asked. Lena sighed and looked to the ground.

"Okay I deserve that after everything that happened," Lena said.

"Well it was um, nice meeting you, but I need to go," Kara said.

"Kara please, I'm sorry just talk to me" Lena begged.

"I thought you said you didn't know her?" Elena asked.

"I've never seen her before in my life," Kara answered.  Elena walked towards Lena and looked her straight in the eyes. "What do you want with her?" Elena asked.

"I'm on vervain, you can't compel me," Lena said. Elena rolled her eyes. "Look Kara I know you hate me right now, but just know I still love you."

"How can you be in love with someone you have never met before?" Kara asked. "Look you seen sort of sweet but I don't know you, so you must have me mistaken with someone else." Kara turned and followed Elena. Damon was outside waiting for the two of them. Lena was closely behind. When they got outside Elena faced Kara.

"Tell me the truth about your relationship with Lena," Elena said slowly.

"I don't know her, I've heard her name over the last five years but I know nothing about her," Kara said to Elena.

"What was that for babe?" He asked.

"Crazy pants Luthor was trying to convince us she knew Kara," Elena said. "So I asked Kara myself."

A/n: so I have decided to add the vampires  diaries characters into this story so I hope you enjoy.