Wake Up (part one)

"Ahhh!" Kat screamed as she felt herself falling through the sky, clinging onto Reggie's hand for her own support.

They hit the ground with a thump, Kat shaking her head and hands when she felt her feet meet with the ground. A bright white light followed them before disappearing quickly.

She looked below her, the guys all sprawled out on the floor. She laughed loudly.

"Whoa!" Luke yelled when he stood up. "How did we get back here?" he asked.

"Back?" Kat asked him, and he nodded.

"AHHHHHHHH!" A girl in front of us began screaming and freaking out. Luke, Reggie, and Alex began to freak out as well, leaving Kat to stand still with her hands on her hips and an amused smile on her face.

The girl ran for her life, and the boys finally stopped their screaming when they saw she'd left.

"Okay, what is wrong with you guys?" Kat groaned. "If you couldn't tell, we're lost,"

"You're lost," Reggie replied, sighing.

"What? I just said that—"

"No! Kat, you are lost. We aren't. We've been here before. This is our studio," Alex explained.

"Oh," Kat muttered, looking around silently. "Well, why am I here with you guys? Shouldn't I have gone home?" the four stepped out of the studio, having their conversation by the pretty bushes of flowers that Kat tried to touch, but failed, her hands going right through them. She frowned.

Luke shrugged. "We just fell from the sky!" he chuckled.

"Actually, I don't think we fell," Kat said. She gave up on trying to grab the flower, and turned to them. "It happened when you all hugged me," she mumbled.

"It's like you were meant to bring us back here!" Alex smiled.

"Thanks, Kat!" Reggie's grin made her heart jump.

"You're welcome?" she told them and herself, still confused. "Although, it doesn't seem like that girl really...wants us here? So one of us needs to go talk to her. Wait—how can she even see us? We're ghosts,"

"Not sure," Reggie said. "But it's awesome,"

"Yeah, yeah, which one of us is talking to her?" Alex asked, getting straight to the point.

"I'll go," Luke volunteered.

The girl walked back into the studio, holding a cross. "No need," Kat said, as they saw her enter.

"Are you still here...whatever you are." the girl said. "I know I saw something. I'm not crazy!" she yelled to herself.

The four ghosts attempted to walk back into the studio, but their feet were way ahead of them. The same white light that appeared earlier had shown again. They were no longer in the garden, but standing in the doorway of the studio.

"Well, we're all a little crazy," Luke smiled. The girl holding the cross screamed once again.

"Girlfriend! You need to stop doing that. You're going to burst my eardrums! And I'm not even sure I have those! I'm made of air!" Kat yelled. Reggie shook his head at her quirkiness, finding himself chuckling.

"Oh my God. Please stop screaming!" Alex said, holding his own ears.

The girl stopped. "Who are you, and what are you doing in my moms studio?" she asked, demandingly.

"You're mom's studio? This is our studio," Luke said, backing away and gradually getting louder as the girl tried to hit him with the cross she held. "Trust me, my...the grand piano is new and...and...and..." he giggled. "my couch!" he jumped on the piece of furniture, and Kat held the bridge of her nose with her fingers, sighing, when he looked around. "That is definitely not my six-string. Can you give me just one second? Just...give me a second. Thank you," he said to the scared girl.