Chapter 1

She Devil.
Diva.
Monster.
Mama Mafia.
Bitch Butcher.

These are just a few names I have, I am not your normal 21 year old female. I fasten my gold chain around my neck, I have on a plunging v neck black dress with a slit that went up to my mid thigh.

On my left leg I had a thigh holster for my revolver

On my left leg I had a thigh holster for my revolver. It was hidden by my dress which was good, I pick the gun up off the vanaty infront of me.

It is a black Chippa rino 60ds, (In case yall dont know what that gun is)

It has kiss and kill alternating in the bullet chambers wrighten in white, the handle was white, and it had white acsents

It has kiss and kill alternating in the bullet chambers wrighten in white, the handle was white, and it had white acsents. I lift my dress and put the gun in the holster, "(Y/N), it's about 3/4 full now." I smile at my second in comand, my younger brother Keda. (Key-duh)

"Thank you Keda." I said turning to the door.
I open it to loud blairing music, flashing lights, and a room full of people.
This place, this is La Lana Sights,
(lay- lana) my baby. I raised this club from the ground up, "She's packed tonight." I said to myself. I walk into the crowd of dancing people, they were dancing and laughing. It made me smile, La Lana is a dance club and a strip club. Wemon on poles on the floor, in cages hanging from the ceiling, and danceing on silks.

"Hi boss!" one of the girls that was on their was to a pole said to me.
"Hi Danny. Hows the kid?" she smiled, "Shes getting better. The kemo is working thanks to you." I smiled, I take care of my girls, they need something I get it for them. I walk close to a stage where I see one of my girls trying to escape the grasp of a big man. I walk over to them and put my hands on my hips, "Is there a problem?" I said.

"Nothing a bitch like you can do."
I smile with agravation, "let her go, dick" The man looked at me with a shit eating grin on his face, "This whore? Shes nothing but trash, so I'm gonna treat her that way." He licked his lips and started kissing her neck, I pull my gun out and shoot the ceiling.

The music shopped and everyone stopped danceing, "listen here, Its one thing to instult me but my girls. Thats were I draw the line." I have my left arm sleeved with tattoos, but the one that was most importand was on my neck.

A crown, the symbol of the Lang Mafia. I get up on the pole platform as eveyone watches, "Condana!" I yell looking down on the ground. A few people in the crowd yelled it back," WHO AM I!" I asked pointing my revolver at the mans head, the man let the girl go abd she ran to the pole platform and climbed up standing beside me. I looked at the man, "Bitch, I said WHO AM I?!" He shook his head, "I-I don't know."

Keda and another member stood behind the man, "Ok lets ask the crowd," I looked at my crowd, "Lovely people, WHO AM I!?" I yelled.
"(Y/N) (L/N)" They yelled back. I smile as I looked back into the eyes of the man infrint of me. The fear, the horror, it excited me. I jumped down off the pole platform, "Thats right, the one you called a bitch," I pushed the gun up against his head and got close to his ear, " is the Lang Mafia leader, bitch." I looked up at Keda and the man behind us, "Sero, Keda. Take him to my office." I turned as the man got uplifted out of his chair screaming for me to let him leave, "Don't beg now." I look at the girl I saved, "Are you ok?"

She was one if my newest dancers, "H-he.."
"Shhh, its ok." I stroked her cheek, "Come with me." I grabbed her hand and lead her up to the third floor were all the girls have their seperat rooms in case they need a place to stay or live. She walked in with me and sit on her bed, "What all did he do?" I asked with simpathy, "He just touched me in places that made me uncomfortable, held me, and kissed me." I squated down where I was face to face with her, "Listen, you can have the rest of the day off, I will pay you for it too."

She opened her mouth to protest, I shushed her and smiled. She was small and didn't look to be 19 or 20, "Listen Anni, I know what it's like. Just let me do this for you." She nodded, "Thank you (L/N)." I smiled and patted her on the shoulder, "He wont bother you again."

I walk into my office in the basement, changed into black jeans and a black long sleeve shirt. The man was cuffed to a chair in front of my lether one. I put on my metal claws and close my fists.

I sat down and snapped my fingers Sero puored water on him and he woke up, "Wakey wakey." I said leaning forwand and resting my four arms on my knees. He looked terafied, I smiled, "So what made you go after my girl?"
"I-i...S-she..." He stumbled on his words. I let out a dark chuckle, "She works as a stipper, and you thought it ment you could treat her like a whore?" I stood up and he flinched in fear, "P-please l-let me go.. I wont be a problem." I put my finger up under his chin, "If I let you go baby, what will stop the others? You have to be an example." I grab his arm and sqeeze causing the metal claws to punkture the skin.

*After beating him up*

I wipe the blood off in my personal bathroom, I wash my arms and face then change into this:

I was called to a meeting, the allience has a new head kid comming in. His name is Katsuki Bakugou, the new leader of The Kyoda Mafia.

I'm excided to meet a new brat that thinks he can run 12 thousand people in the Kyoda Mafia. We are just as big,
I open the door to the resteraunt the meeting was being held. The Lang, Kyoda, Iwa, zappa, and Yonga Mafias form the East-West allience. I walk to the table were all the leaders sat, "Condana." I said with my hands in my pockets, Condana is the word we use to signal we are in the allience, to us it means family.

"Condana, (Y/N)."
_______________________________________

Alright yall, I think I'm gonna like writing this one a whole lot better. Let me know what you think.💙💙