Chapter 4

*time skip two weeks*

"Finally your back, take him." I said to Kirishima as I push Bakugou towards him.

"Hey Bitch, don't push me like that!" I smiled, "Now Now, the adults are talking buddy." I then turn back towards Kirishima, "He has learned the ropes, I have marked him, and even taught him gun fighting and hand to hand combat. My baby sitting duty is over."

I shove my hands into my sweat pants pockets, Kirishima started to laugh. I had no idea why but I started to giggle as well.

"Well I see he escaped with a wrist injury and a few scrapes and bruises. I thought he would be on crutches." Keda pulled up in his car with his music blairing as usual. He hopped out and walk next to me, "Hey sis, Whats that look for?"

I slapped him on the back of the head, "How many times have I told you, just because your in the mafia doesn't mean you don't have to follow the laws!" I yelled at my idiot brother with a voice that would make most men shit their pants.

He looked at me and just nodded like a pup who had been scolded, "Yes    (Y/n), I'm sorry." I smiled at him, I layed my arm over his shoulder as the two other males snickered.

"You know I love you Keda, So don't look so sad." He looked at me with micheviouse smirk. Thr next thing I know I'm up in the air.

"Put me down!" I yelled in protest. They all three laughed at my misory, I started flaleing my arms.

Deku's P.O.V.        

I watched from the safety of my car as the leaders stood around.

"What are you planning?" My lovely girlfriend Himiko sat in the passenger set. I began flicking my bic lighter open and shut makeing it click.

"I need to hit them where it would hurt." I made a gun and pointed it at one of them. "I need to show them I am boss around here,"  I pretended to shoot then started my car and drove off, "When we get home call every one for a code blue. We strike when they least expect."
_______________________________________

Dun dun duhh, Deku is takeing a mix between v Deku and normal. The next few chapters will pain me to write. Literally. Hope you enjoyed.