chapter 5

Gunshots are everywhere.
"Sero to your right!" I yelled to him right at a guy came up to him.

The rival Airni gang attacked us, we have been shooting back and forth seince. I made eye contact with the leader Izuku Midoriya, I followed his gaze: he was looking at Keda.

I started to run to him, I heard the gun fire, I heard Keda hit the ground.

I lost it, I couldn't hold it together.
"KEDA!!!" I screamed in pain, not physical pain.
I held his almost lifeless body, "Little brother no."
"Y/n, I-I love y-yo-" his words trailed off.
"Keda? Keda?! KEDA!!" I couldn't stop the tears they just kept comming. I glared at Midoriya as he called his members to a retreat, this was his goal. He wanted to kill Keda and leave me alone.

I held his lifeless body crying on it.
"Y/n?" I heard Kirishimas voice but I didnt care.
"Keda, oh my god!!" I heard footsteps comming at me at a fast pace. I kept crying, it's all my body would let me do.

I rocked Keda's corpse back and fourth.
"It's all a bad dream Eji. I'm gonna wake up and Keda will be in the kitchen makeing breakfast." I sobbed more, I couldn't help it.

"Y/n." I let go and ran to the owner of the voice. Pretty boy caught me in his arms, he began to pet my hair and shush me. He whispered soothing things in my ear but it didn't help. I just kept crying.

"Lets get you out of here Y/n." Pretty boy picked me up bridal style. I buried my face in his shoulder and just cried.

I sat on my couch at the house and stared blankly. I hugged my knees, prettyboy, kirishima, Denki, and Bakugou all sat in the livingroom with me. It was getting late, its about 11: 30 ish.
"whos gonna stay here with her?" Kirishima asked.

"I'll stay" Bakugou spoke softly.

"It would be easiest for someone she doesn't have many memories with Keda to stay." He had a point, if any of the others stayed I would think about all the stuff we did with Keda.

The others left, it was just me and Bakugou in the house. I just stared at the wall, "Hey. you want anything?" Bakugou asked sitting next to me. I shake my head no.

He did something I never would have thought he would. He pulled me into a hug, it was a nice hug. I hugged him back just takeing in the comfort of the hug.

"I can't imagine what your going through." He pet my hair so gently, it was really out of character for him. It was nice.

He layed down and I layed on his chest, he pet my head and sleep felt like it was possible in that moment. I closed my eyes and let his scent fill my nose and I drifted to sleep, in Katsuki Bakugous arms.

_______________________________________
New and sad chapter sorry for the wait its been rough. It hurt me to write this chapter but it is needed. untill next time my loves, Senapi out.