13

"we're about to land in ten minutes please fastened your seatbelts" Melanie one of Mrs Ariana Salton stewardess spoke through the interphone forcing her to stop working.

Sometimes she could be a work alcoholic, one of her  hand behind her neck she started massaging moving it to break up the tense she felt, by doing so her eyes landed on the front of the plane, the young group was still speaking animatedly but with low voice except of Ian Marquez, the only latino american, the height of Ameril, not too chatty.

Good looking with a little of push ups could become someone very interesting, not to mention his school background which was as impressive as Ameril, Ariana could said if she was asked that his was the male version of the young woman in some way not that someone could match her. He was passed out near the window near the infamous extrovert Noah, she rolled her eyes, it was difficult to not remember they young adult who was trying to wake him up name.

Serena and Amber who were at the moment whispering at each other slept sometimes during the fly,  All the six others had she could say strong stamina to do non sense discussion all the way, they never stopped, shaking her head she just hope the will be more efficient at the job than that.

" Whoa, I didn't think that I'll be working for more than four hours straight! Dear God I'm exhausted." Olivia startled her by shutting her laptop on the tablet that serves as table, then pushed it aside yawning and stretching.

"I think that you passed me your virus." Chuckling Ariana dismissed her with an eyes rolled setting her gaze on her three sleepyheads angels near them

"Isn't that beautiful! They are adorable sleeping like that!" Following her gaze Olivia exalted

"Let me take a picture, I've been dying to take one since I know Ameril but she won't let me"

taking her friend Nikon camera she took several shoot before giving it back to her.
Questioningly Ariana stared at her blankly.

"What am I supposed to do with them? If she told you .."

" Relaxed. You can look at them then maybe ask her to pose for us if she refuse, okay we destroy them."

For Olivia things were so normal sometimes, but what if she didn't want that? Ariana inner talk started in her head.

" Then you'll have her pictures, no one has to know. It's your secret. Don't lie to yourself. No one is in your heart but me and we both know you want this."

This internal voice that made a place in her head said. The pounders of her heart when she put the camera in the bag was one of joy she could not deny it.

Looking back at Ameril or Anna a tender smile grace Ariana lips from the outside it could look like she smiled because of Avery and Gavin but the three of them passed out like that was a sight she wanted to have everyday.

"Take a look." A folder landed on her tight forcing her to shift her face towards Olivia.

"What is it?"

Looking through it she could see names and places.

"Oh, just the arrangements of the places they will be staying. If you have something to change it is now."

Pensively she looked again, they were all staying at Fox plaza one of her residential hotel more like penthouse actually. They share each she could see. Since its each has four bedrooms that means that women will take one, men the other that left two persons without bedrooms.

Olivia booked them in another one of Salton places before hand but her boss opinion being important and the fact that one of them was Ameril, she knew the interest she showed on the girl, the mere fact that she organized all this internship costly thing was certainly to have her near her as things didn't work out the way they previously wanted. Her attitude questioning her all the time about the girl whereabouts, and the way she interacted  with the  kids said it all.