40

"I am her son, it's normal for me to be here."

Standing up she tried to walk on him but something held her hand, in a blurry vision she refrained of yanking the hold away when she saw that it was Ariana but her chest felt heavy, if eyes could kill Conrad will be death right there, tension filled the room in a heartbeat.

It wasn't even what he did before which unnerved her but the fact that she woke up on Ariana heart going faster that did it all. It was like the man only agenda was to kill his mother in a way or another.

"I want..." With a small tug on the arm she was holding Ameril tumbled back in the bed, Ariana thigt hold cutting what she wanted to said. Looking at her son the decision wasn't difficult to make.

"Conrad leave." The curtness in his mother voice had him struck for a moment, lingering his gaze on the red face of his mother then on the coldness of her eyes he knew he went far but stubbornly didn't move thinking maybe she will let it passed but this time was way different of the others.

"Don't makes me repeat myself. You can come again if you make your apology to Ameril since then don't come back." Not blinking once she said her cold eyes looking right in his.

"Wha..." Trying to discuss his mother decision Conrad felt someone hand on his chest, looking down he saw for the first time his little brother Marc-angel glaring at him to not disturb further.

"Not now, you already did enough, Mom is right you know it. You have to stop. It's over. Ameril is right, Mom tension picked up because of you. What do you want! When will you stop? When she'll died?"

Holding her brother arm Maurean pushed him out she didn't have to use strength, he just let it happened eyes closed in shame, the fact that he just didn't accepted his mother relationship barely made him be disown.

In the hallway he emitted a small laugh that looked like a sob sitting in one of the chair provided. He couldn't pinpointed what was it that made him not go along with all of this.

"I..." Doctor Lee arrival made him stopped what he was about to say. The three siblings tensed up at the woman fixate stare on them, she wasn't really fond of them since the unplugging thing, she tried to pass without addressing them but thought otherwise at theirs frowning faces. One hand on the door Knob she turned her head to them internally sighing.

"Now that your mother woke up I don't know what you planned on doing but whenever you came here leave your problem out, we don't what to risk her to have another stroke because adults can't control their tempers."

Glaring at the woman, Conrad looked her up and down not believing she talked their businesses.

"Not that it conce.."

Rolling her eyes internally doctor Lee closely payed attention to the one who seemed to be the older one.

"Indeed it is Mr Salton, your mother safety is this hospital business. Since I am her doctor it is mine too. I will ask you to keep you attitude out of this room because it's toxic for her sake. Don't you think that you already did enough? If it wasn't for the woman in there, who I recall is younger than you, your mother will not be there. The only thing you should be doing is to be thankful for her stubbornness."

Shaking her head at them feeling sorry for theirs behavior she sighed then left them there entering the room with a professional face on the first thing she saw was Ameril face in Mrs Salton chest, the older woman saying warm word in her ear. Walking to them she did her routine check-up then met her patient gaze.

"What about our tiger." Laughing at the name Olivia sat on the edge of the bed of her friend one of her hand in the small form back. Smiling at the doctor whose gaze felt on her.