3

Moving her gaze around her Ameril could see people chatting like they've missed each other when they were just pretending to be socializing. The biggest hypocritical thing ever.

Zoning out tired of hearing Amber Harris going on about marriage, relationship, love and bla, bla, bla. Ameril thought as things was sort of weird to live , not that it has been different for decades.

It was so not worth it to please someone else just because, but that was what people do in a daily basis. Speaking for herself she could tell it was something very alienating to do.

As she lay her gaze on the blabbing woman in front of her, she couldn't concentrate on whatever she was saying. Amber conversation reminded her of her old aunt. Her last visit as the others, was dreading for her. The woman certainly did a vow to persecute her for the time she would be alive. Now event if she knew by heart that she didn't do that on purpose it was still exhausting just to hear her parents mentioned her name link with holiday.

Once she started those kind of conversation they were currently having it goes forever. She would said

"Why don't you have one!!!? that's not normal! Are you sure you're not a L..."

Then her nephew would replied dismissively "No! it's not possible no children of mine can be!" Turning towards his daughter he smiled tenderly proud of taking her side then added "Take your sweet time when it will be the time to I'm sure you will, GOd is my God so he cannot let my children without marriage!"

God was everyone God and it wasn't a medical prescription to get married! What do people wanted to prove? Seriously, her eyes tired of being rolled internally and outside and her lips of doing fake smile. What else was she supposed to do, reply to said what? Maybe, "You know I most certainly will be married one day but I'm not sure that you'll want to assist my dear!"

independently of who it was she will not have a care in the world, she loves who love her and who didn't she just pray that they have a nice life!

What did she just said!? Pray!!? For many it will be a sacrilege. But she assumed her word. "PRAY" why should she not! She knew that this wasn't Alice in wonderland, this world she lived was a critical, boring and unsafe world. As ever humans destroyed humans when it was not about race, it was about gender equality or more about opinions or simply stupids matters. For her she believed that life matter, no matter who was in front of her. Why living in fear or under oppression?? That was an enigma.

"Earth to Ameril!" Coming out of her daydreams to Amber perky voice, it was insane how this girl was so energetic!

"When do you plan on getting married?"

"What? W..."

" No better, what About children? What do you prefer boys or girls?"

At this pace everyone was looking at them since she was so loud that her voice certainly reached the backyard of the church conference hall. Subtly looking around them Ameril could see everyone staring back at them some intently others not.

This was bad, the big hall conference of Malbury church didn't felt big anymore and when she felt like that the way out would have be to be curt but Amber was exuberant rather intoxicating and Ameril also knew that it was just a masquerade, a way she used to cope with the life that not many knew she lived.

They weren't specially friends but ameril had herself to blame for her behavior since she helped her last summer to resolve a personal problem she could since become a pain. She had been told by her mother when she saw the trouble she had in highschool with her classmates, to be careful because the way she treated people could lead them to think that out of her help they were friends.she could understand why she warned her.