CHAPTER 24: A DIFFERENT WORLD II

Recaps from previous chapter:
"There are two Tsuna/Judaime?" said the two guys who look awfully like Gokudera and Yamamoto, only they appeared to be a bit older than their teenage self.

Warning: use of vulgar word, grammar mistake, OOC, and probably boring storyline

//

Suddenly, the black haired man harshly ripped Yoshiro from Tsuna and pinned him on the ground, pointing his glinting sharp sword at his throat. "Who are you?" said the man, with malice evident in his deep voice.

"I-I'm Sawada Yoshiro. Are you Yamamoto? You don't recognize me?" Yoshiro put his hand up, his body trembling slightly. He was confused with the situation right now.

He looked at Tsuna's direction to see if his brother is harm in the same way. But, he relieved to see the silver haired man shielding Tsuna, while fiercely glared at him as if he could eat him alive.

"Sawada? Tsuna had another siblings, Hayato?" asked Takeshi in Italian.

"Don't be an idiot, Takeshi. Judaime had always been an only child. How long had we been friends with him for you to ask that question, idiot!?" replied Hayato, keeping a firm grip on Tsuna's arms. 

Takeshi nodded before applying a bit of pressure on his sword. 

"You better tell us the truth, impostor or you'll be drowned in your own blood," said Takeshi, never hesitate to do what he just said when a trickle of blood come from the cut of his sword.

"Stop!! What are you doing?! You're going to kill him!" Tsuna exclaimed desperately.

"Judaime/Tsuna,"

"He's telling you the truth. Why don't you believe him when he's your friends?" said Tsuna. Hayato looked at him for a moment before realized something. He growled in anger before taking out his gun and point it at Yoshiro.

"I don't know if Byakuran send you or whatever trick he's using but don't you dare to brainwash our Judaime," said Hayato, pulling its trigger ready to shoot.

"No!!" screamed Tsuna. 

But the place suddenly filled with mist and a silhouette come out from it, a familiar guy with pineapple-haired style, who seem with more mature complexion with different hair length. He looked at the group and put on a fake smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"Kufufu. Calm your tits, bitches," said Mukuro.

"You assholes. Give me my gun back!" shouted Hayato, gripped on his shirt tightly, almost crushing the lotus flower in his hands from anger. The pineapple head dared to transform his precious gun gifted by his precious Judaime to some no good lotus flower.

"M-Mukuro," mumbled Tsuna breathlessly, staring at the tall figure who was still maintaining his playful smile.

"Hmm?" Mukuro looked down at Tsuna before turning his attention to Hayato.

"Why don't you allowed us to kill the impostor, Mukuro?" asked Yamamoto, getting up from Yoshiro. Tsuna quickly go to help him, to check if he's okay.

"Because they're not from this world. My intel told me about it just now that Byakuran purposely transported both of them here,"

"For what?" asked Hayato. Mukuro shrugged before looking at the twins.

"Interesting," Mukuro chuckled before stepping back into the mist, leaving the place.

//

"We are terribly apologized for our harsh treatment. Please forgive us. Judaime probably be disappointed in me for my action," exclaimed Hayato, bowed repeatedly. The twins started to worry if he gonna get dizzy and hurt himself.