OMAKE II: CLOUD, LIGHTNING AND SUN

OMAKE 2: CLOUD, LIGHTNING, AND SUN

I DON'T OWN KHR, I ONLY OWN THE PLOT

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, WRONG USE OF WORDS, WRONG SETENCES, WRONG SPELLING, CONFUSION

HINT:

'inner thought'

/

"Kishimura Tsunayoshi, please report yourself to the reception room," a voice over the speaker spoke when the students who currently preparing to go home. Tsuna who continued to tidy up his table, it seem he didn't noticed the announcement was directed toward him.

"Kishimura-san," called Kyoko timidly. Tsuna raised his head and stared blankly at Kyoko.

"There was announcement for you to go to the reception room," said Kyoko. Tsuna turned to look at the speaker and once again the announcer announced the same announcement. Tsuna took a note from his bag and turned to look at Kyoko before passing her the note. Then, he leaves the class.

"What did he give to you, Kyoko?" asked Hana in curiosity. She wondered what that mute boy has passed onto Kyoko. It couldn't be love letter, right?

"A note," Kyoko shows the folded paper to Hana.

"What does he wrote?" asked Hana. Kyoko shrugged her shoulders before she unfolded the paper. She stared at one word written there. Hana peeked to see what it is.

"Arigatou? Just that? Well, at least he knows his manner," said Hana. Kyoko sighed for a bit before followed Hana to return home.

/

Tsuna knocked on the door, waiting for a few minutes until he heard a cold voice instructed him to come inside. Once he entered he could feel the air inside is different from the air outside. There seated a famous Hibari Kyoya that ruled the school with his violence. Beside him, was his Second-in-command, Kusakabe Tetsuya.

"Name?" said Hibari flatly, looking at the brunette from head to toe before looked up back again at his dull eyes.

"Kishimura Tsunayoshi," whispered Tsuna.

"What does he said?" asked Hibari toward Kusakabe.

"His name is Kishimura Tsunayoshi, Kyo-san. That boy that the principal told you," said Kusakabe. Hibari nodded a bit before taking the file that Kusakabe passed to him.

He opened the file and see what's it that he need to interrogate to the unresponsive boy. He closed the file after read the report and passed it back to Kusakabe. Kusakabe opened the file and clicked on his pen, preparing himself to write the report.

"So, Kishimura Tsunayoshi, do you know what's it that caused you to stand in front of me, right now?" asked Hibari in cold voice.

He noticed the boy mumbling something and he couldn't catch what the boy is saying about. Sometimes, the boy will glance at the clock in worry. Kusakabe, noticed that the head prefect started to lost his temper, quickly called the young boy.

"Kishimura-san, if you don't mind, please speaks louder," said Kusakabe. But, the boy seems didn't noticed as he continuously to glance at the clock. He bites his lips, while his body trembling hardly. It looks like he was scared of something. But, that goes unnoticed by the furious prefect. Irritated, Hibari banged his tonfa loudly to the desk that caused both Kusakabe and Tsuna to flinch in surprise.

"Speak. I have more important works than wasting my times on you," threatened Hibari while glaring at the boy. Suddenly, the boy gasped in horror, before he dashed out of the reception room, leaving both Hibari and Kusakabe dumbfounded. But, aside from that, he lip reading on Tsuna's lip before he dashed out.

"You're lip reading him, Kyo-san?" asked Kusakabe, when he saw Hibari seemed to think of something. Unconsciously, the prefect nodded.

"He kept mumbling 'I'll be late. Nana-san and Iemitsu-san will beat me up if I don't returned soon,' I wonder, what does he meant by that?" said Hibari and for a short moment his eyes turned purple before changed back to his blue steel one. Kusakabe, who noticed the change, rubbed his eyes before looked at Hibari once again only to see his eye colour changed back to his usual one.

'Is it just my eyes play trick with me when I saw Kyo-san eye colour changed to purple?' thought Kusakabe.

/

"Did you know him, Kyoko? You seem kind of spaced out," asked Hana in worry. They currently goes out to shopping for food supplies.

"Kind of," said Kyoko.

"You know him? The mute Tsunayoshi? When? Why you didn't tell me?" asked Hana, eager to know the answer to her question.

"When I was younger, every summer I will visit my grandparents at the village. He also comes from the village. He was cared by old kind grandma. We're used to play together. He was a timid boy at first glance but once you get to know him, he was a bright child. I wondered what's happening that cause him to change like that," said Kyoko.

"Did he still live with that grandma?"

"No, he didn't. The old grandma died when he was five. Then, a relative took care of him. It didn't know that it was the Sawada until he enrolled to our school a year ago," said Kyoko. To her who used to be close to Tsuna, the Tsuna right now is seemed create a wall between him and other people like he didn't want to get anyone close to him.

"Now, that you've mentioned the Sawada, didn't you find that Yoshiro and Tsuna that they look alike. The only difference is only their hair and probably their athletic activity. It almost as if they were a twin," said Hana, tries to find the difference between the two identical boys. In the end, she just got more confused with those two brunettes.

"That's the question that even I have no answer about it," said Kyoko.

Suddenly, both of the girls heard a loud honk from a car. They looked at the source and Kyoko was shocked to see his brother pulled a brunette boy to the side. If it was just any minutes late, the boy could almost ran over by a speeding car.

"Onii-chan!" exclaimed Kyoko when she saw both of the boy lied down at the pavement as the crowd started to surround them.

Kyoko quickly ran toward them and saw it was Yoshiro who his brother saved. The brunette holds the young boy dress in cow jumpsuit that also clings to him like his life depended on it. For instance, both Kyoko and Hana saw how the child and Ryohei's eyes changed to dark green and yellow colour, respectively, before it disappeared in just a short moment.

/

Somewhere in Italy, a woman woke up from his sleep. What a weird dream she has in this night. Or is it a fragment of the future? She really hated this power she inherited from her mother. Suddenly, her pacifier glowed in orange colour. He looked at the window and was shocked to see a spirit looking at her.

"Cloud, Sun and Lightning have been chosen. Fear for it or not, the dream you have will happen in the near future. " said the spirit before disappearing from her sight.

TO BE CONTINUE...

NOTE: ABOUT RYOHEI AND LAMBO'S SCENE, I'M SORRY IT WAS VERY SHORT. IT BECAUSE I QUITE BAD WITH THEIR CHARACTER... lET US SIMPLIFY THAT, YOSHIRO TRIED TO SAVE LAMBO BUT IN RETURN HE WAS SAVED BY RYOHEI...ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK... THANK YOU FOR READING...