OMAKE III: I HAD ALWAYS BEEN WAITING

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN KHR

WARNING: TYPO(S), GRAMMAR MISTAKE, ETC...

HINT:

"FLASHBACK"

NOTE: I DO HOPE YOU ENJOY :) DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT...

Flashback

Ken and Chikusa hear horror scream came from behind the steel door. The door, that most of the children feared for their life because it was where it took them to their nightmare. Suddenly, the screams were replaced with eerie silence. Then, they started to smell the scent of blood. Feeling curious, Ken stood up and headed toward the door but Chikusa stopped him by grabbing his arms.

"What're you doing, Ken?" whispered Chikusa.

"I'm checking on what is going on behind that door," said Ken.

"Don't be a fool. You're gonna get us killed," argued Chikusa, tremble in fear.

"If you're afraid, then stay there," said Ken, started to walk. Suddenly, Chikusa clutched on Ken's arm tightly. Ken only sighed in defeat.

Slowly, Ken pushed open the door and they were both shocked to see the blood slowly running below their leg. Both of them currently holding down, reminding themselves not to vomit when the stench came to their nose. Both of them turned to look inside the room and instantly vomited at the sight of what in front of them.

There, in the lab, there were a lot of body littering on the floor, killed with the most heartless way. There, standing there at the centre of the body messed he created, was a mysterious boy that they never talked to because that boy always give a cold aura around him.

Ken and Chikusa looked at the boy. His white clothes were drenched with blood. Some of the blood splattered on his face. He was holding a trident with blood dripping from its spikes and his other hand was holding a decapitated head belong to one of the scientist. They looked up to see that boy's expression and were shocked to see the boy was crying and he seemed unnoticed with the tears.

"I always had been waiting. Been waiting for you," said Mukuro, looked up at the ceiling, with tears still dripping from his eyes.

End of flashback.

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: I'M SORRY IT WAS VERY SHORT.. BUT THIS IS ALL I COULD EXTRACT FROM MY BRAIN. I HAVE ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. ALL MY ONGOING STORIES PROBABLY TOOK A WHILE FOR AN UPDATE.. CAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF ASSIGNMENT AND TEST TO COMPLETE...I'M SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAITED TOO LONG... DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT,NE...