Chapter 3: My (soon to be) dad

Charly pov°

Two months have passed since i'm in the orphanage  and in a week, i will be able to go in my new home with my new dad. The adoption papers were already  accepted and i'm just waiting to receive my formal autorisation of transfert .

The first meeting with my (soon to be ) daddy was over two weeks ago at the park, he was walking alone, so like any normal person, I decided to run into him to learn things about him (after all, I was looking for a dad).

Author pov°( of the meeting):

"ah! Sorry are you okay ?" asked Charly while getting up.

"No harm kid, but you should be more attentive to your surrending" he replied will helping charly to get up.

"Yes, thanks sir"

"goodbye young boy" was his last saying befor walking away.

Charly pov° back

after encountering him, i've followed him (every satursday) to discover as much as i could about him, and now let me list you my discovers:

-His name is William Lawson

-He is 56 years old,

-he don't have any relatives,

-he work as a surgeon,

-he live near the street where i bought my house

-when he have free time, he usually go hiking or juts walk around

-last but not least he want to have a child.

Let me explain, he's 56 , single with a work taking most of is time, a biological son would be impossible.But he can have me, a son big enough to take care of himself time to time,  a poor orphan cute and mature waiting for is new daddy . So after observing him for a while i got 'caught'  spying him.

flash-back

"Why are you spying on me ?"

"I'm not spying on you !"I answered avoiding his gaze.

"Reaally ? That's why you've been following me since I arrived in the park"

"I wasn't following you !"

"riiight !"he answered with skepticism,

then i just ran away

End of flash-back

After this we've meet each time he had free time and when he discovered my social condition, he decided to adopt me.'It wasn't easy but i made it soon i'll be an average kid'.

A years later !

I'm now going to school and thanks to the memories of my past life i was able to skip grades, so i'm now a nine grader .I've kept my job as an author and writted a book from my past live, so now 'Acide sulfurique ' exist in this world.

Every two week, i spend my weekend with my dad, we play baseball together or do others activity.I'm also taking piano lessons and I am enrolled in a gymnastics club,i didn't stop my routine of freerunning (I do not learn from the past).My dad also just allowed me to be a model on condition that I keep good grades and that it does not interfere with our time together.

So next week i'll have my first photo-shoot for a sport company, I'm exited.

Everything went according to my plans, as if the author really loved me, like he wanted me to be Mary-sue ? But i know the true, the reasons why everything went so easly is because soon i will be in trouble(shit).How do i know ? Because i've read spoilers from the next chapter.